What's new

My k20 ek build

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Got a better pic of the colour today. Is a bit gloomy out so still haven't got any daylight pics but this is defo a better likeness of the colour

]

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks buddy. It looks so much better in the flesh ! Hopefully we get a bit of sun at some point so I can get some daylight pics. That's when it looks it's best!

Reaction score
Country
hope you're gonna bring this down sometime when you see vinnie, I will have to make a commute to come see it :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yes buddy! I will probably be down in it over xmas at some point I would think. Won't be painted outside as I'm just concentrating on getting the engine in running and mapped. But defo will have to get in touch and sort out a little meet up buddy

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Only a minor update as I was working today didn't get much done. Still managed to strip down my calipers get them in paint and fit the tyres to my front wheels. I'm going to buy a refurb kit for the calipers change the seals, pistons and bleed valves , Plan is then to build up the subframe with engine, arms, brakes and wheels then drop the car onto it. Should be nice and easy that way then just need to wire it up and get to driving ha ha ha simples

Should be driving in the next couple of weeks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy! Im getting my mate dan at tdc to put it all together now as had big rucks with my boss last week so don't want to use his space for anything at all. Should be ready for the road before Xmas fingers crossed !!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Little update. Apparently engine is going in tomorrow night in the mean time had a few more bits arrive today and some scheduled for tomorrow . Weighted skunk2 gearknob
Dash temp sensor and fan switch
Walbro 255lph fuel pump set up
Full rebuild kit including new Pistons for my accord type r calipers
Honda Jazz mist spray washer jets
Just have to make sure I have all the parts now and do the power steering delete tomorrow before the engine goes in. I have a feeling something will stop it from Happening tomorrow but I'm staying positive! Only thing I still need to get is the outer cv's for the driveshafts. I am assuming that now I am swapping to integra 5 stud hubs I will need ends to match these? Anyone know where I can buy them new? Fingers crossed for a good update and the car on the road before xmas

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Another day another package !

I think now I need maybe 2-3 bits and the car can be fitted up.
It's going into my mates garage tonight and he is cracking on with it tomorrow so unless there are any problems it should be quite far along by the end of the day!

Hasport radiator hose adaptor for the temp sensor and fan switch ,Rbc, karcepts gaskets ,throttle body adaptor and hondata heat shield looking forward to getting this little beast on the road. It's been too long coming

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Long day! Shame I wasn't working on it all day but we got quite a bit done anyway

Engine in!!
Noticed I need new ball joints which is a shame as they are buddyclub roll centre adjusters on there, don't think I can justify any more outlay on this atm so will be getting standard ones and need new track rod ends too.
Then I modified the rbc fitted that with the karcepts throttle body adaptor and started fitting up the fuel rail, tucked lines, fpr and in line filter. Turned out I hadn't been sent one of the fitting for the fuel rail! Luckily for me dan is a legend and managed to drill, tap a block off for the rail so we could fit the lines to there

Cleaning off the old gasket was a rubbish job

Will be heading up tomorrow after my bro birthday lunch hopefully get the majority done! I have had a 15 hour day so not going into much detail ha ha but this is how we left it

Defo been worth the wait!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Forgot to add , converted the dc2 rack to manual ( removed the power steering) before we fitted the subframe . What a difference that makes! The steering seems very light when it's been properly removed! Well worth spending the time on that!

Before it all got bolted up!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Should be getting some more done on the car tomorrow after work ! Went and had a poke around the car today, looms quality with spacers on, really aggressive! I'm tempted to flare my arches and leave it how it stand I fitted my grill today too so it's starting to look a bit like a car now!
Rbc hits on the bonnet slightly , I don't want to drop the engine to the lower position so will be chopping away some of the bonnet frame. Hopefully will get quite a lot done tomorrow . Few pics from when I was in there earlier.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Didn't get another day working on the car unfortunately my mate needed his garage space back so I have been doing little bits on it outside . Isn't far to go before this is on the road at least!
Fitted my ram intake and half rad today , plus my new ball joints and track rod ends turned up so I'm good to go!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You should fit the facelift lights and bumper! I love the face lift front bumper. Although I think you may need the bonnet and wings.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have considered it, but it's a lot of money to do. bonnet wings bumper bracing and lights that need changing. Would prefer to spend the money on a cage lol think it's going to end up a track slag anyway so not too fussed how it looks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks man Not a bad shout! Was actually planning to do the cover the same crystal black pearl the outside of the car is going and then do the intake and rbc manifold in the wrinkle black so there is a bit of contrast between shiny smooth and textured black .