• Vertex Ridge:
    • Front bumper with Canards (Removable)
    • 25mm Wide Front Wings (Single Vent)
    • Side skirts
    • Rear bumper
    • Boot spoiler
    • Roof spoiler
  • DMAX Tail lights
  • OEM - HID headlamps in silver (Rare optional extra)
  • WEDS Kranze Bazreia Alloys (Chrome)
    • FRONT: 19" x 9 225/35 ZR19
    • REAR: 19" x 10 245/35 ZR19
  • XXR 530 Alloys (Black)
    • Front: 18" x 8.75
    • Rear: 18" x 9.75
    • 225/40R18 - 245/45R18 Continental Conti Sport Contact 5
  • GT50 Green wheel nuts - one blue one and a spare green one!
  • Bosch Aero wiper blades

Interior:
  • Nardi deep corn wood steering wheel
  • HKB Boss
  • Suede gear and handbrake gator
  • 7" LCD tv sun visors (WHAT! Bloody japs!) Removed - Standard ones fitted now :D
  • Broadway Japanese extra large rear view mirror
  • JVC Head Unit with 3.5 mm Aux lead Removed
  • Pioneer DAB Head unit with Bluetooth hands free
  • Rockford Fosgate audio system
  • Defi 2 bar boost gauge
  • Defi link control unit
  • Apexi FC Commander
  • Blitz FATTX Turbo timer
  • Panasonic ETC - Japanese lady! - Now gone :(
  • LED interior lights
  • Blue LEDs in foot well
  • DW Handbrake Button
  • OEM GT Perforated leather seats and door cards
  • OEM Chrome bezels around HVAC outlets and dials + chrome door latch handles + Chrome gear surround + Metal Pedals

Engine:
  • ARC Magic cold air induction kit
  • Blitz dump valve
  • FMIC
  • Smaller battery in original position
  • Uprated earth cable
  • Buddy club exhaust system (no cat)
  • Apexi Power FC ECU
  • GT28rs Disco potato turbo

Chassis:
  • R33 Brakes Callipers - front and rear
  • Red Stuff brake pads
  • HEL Braided lines
  • Z32 handbrake mechanism
  • R33 handbrake cables
  • TEIN Superstreet suspension - Removed (FOR SALE)
  • Driftworks CS2 suspension - Removed (Sold to Tooley)
  • FORTUNE Auto 500 Series Coilovers
  • Powerflex Road Series poly bushes
  • Sand blasted and powder coated subframes, control arms, braces etc.
  • Fully clean, wire brush and under seal

***MORE TO COME

Last edited:

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
That's a really nice ride you've got over there mate, really lovely and it looks immaculate.
But here's always a but at the end, those wheels mate, they are way to pimp:down::wack:

I'm looking foreward to the engine build buddy, cheers!!!

Kev

Reaction score
Country
First off, I'm seriously jealous of the vertex ridge kit... It looks awesome mate :thumbs: I'm not too keen on the wheels! But that's just personal taste. Perfect base to put your own touches too:thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
That's a really nice ride you've got over there mate, really lovely and it looks immaculate.
But here's always a but at the end, those wheels mate, they are way to pimp:down::wack:

I'm looking foreward to the engine build buddy, cheers!!!
I LOVE these wheels... they're so Marmite and cause so much conversation and controversy! They will be getting rebuilt in the near future so watch this space for a change ;)

Reaction score
Country
Really nice man, looks quite similar to mine! The wheels would look the part if the centres weren't chrome and I'm hoping the plans you have are to change that but that's just my opinion that you didn't ask for haha... Looking promising bud!

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Well she's past her first MOT in the UK with only one minor (the exhaust is blowing - just a wire cable missing that pulls two sections together. Easy fix).
But from driving it around, the handling isn't great so starting with some locking collars on the rear subframe courtesy of 800bhp.com :D
Will post photos this weekend after fitting them!
:ttiwwp:

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Latest updates:

Been having some ride height (and track width) issues on the rear causing some lovely balls of molten rubber and my tyre side walls to no longer have any lettering on any more!
So popped under it this weekend with Tooley's help and checked our the rear suspension. First little surprise... I found the top mounts had TEIN's EDFC system plugged into it... AWESOME... Downside, the wires lead behind the dash somewhere and I can't find the controller :down: - Fix that another day!

So anyway, tried to set the ride height and one damper just would not break free to rotate so did the only other option available - MORE CAMBER! It has standard control arms still so just set the camber bolt in the subframe to max and it's helped a lot and still rides pretty well.
Another down side however, the rear left damper is SHOT (anybody know someone who rebuilds TEIN suspension??).

Minor update, the handbrake cable for my rear skyline/300zx set up had come free of the clip and was slapping against the prop so i've cable tied that up so hopefully it won't break free again!

More changed to come in the near future, so watch this space ;)

Oh, and a new indicator in my headlight cluster - that was a ball ache!

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Typical Japanese cars - sometimes you get lucky with them (I think I've been really fortunate so far!) however, I believe that luck has now run out. Both rear dampers are gone, can't say the fronts are acting too great either but they have some damping. KAPUT :down:

So been on the phone to the Driftworks boys and got myself a set of CS2 coilovers (and a couple front tyres while I was on the phone!).
Going to bolt them on this afternoon and I have a drive down to Bournemouth this weekend (300+ mile round trip) so I'll let you'll know what the ride is like :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Small update. TV sun visor's were pissing me of so taken them out and fitted a OEM set! :thumbs:
You know what they look like so not going to bother loading any photos. More updates to come later this week

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Those wheels :notworthy:
Ha, thanks dude! :thumbs:

Also for anyone interested in the Driftworks CS2 coilovers by HSD... the ride is actually lovely and supple. Very firm but no harshness at all. This is my daily car. I'm running on 19" wheels which don't exactly give any additional comfort and I'm very happy with them. Actually going to turn the damping up a little bit and start playing with the set up.

One HUGE downside in my opinion is the oversight in design. They've included a second plate on the top mount that allows you to cut the strut opening and adjust caster as well, but they haven't compensated for the 10 mm loss in depth from the second plate so the studs don't actually come all the way through the nuts when fitted!! They've "assured" me that this is fine and you only need a few threads to hold it secure and they are happy to keep running like this... but quite frankly that's bollox - if you'll pardon my French - so i'll be sourcing some new longer studs to correct their oversight.

Overall howeverin build quality, ride and performance - 9/10 :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
good shout on the oversight. i noticed this also on my CS2's (which i agree are awesome)
With my strut brace fitted, i cannot add an engine torque damper as i had planned, due to running out of threads. So i'll be interested where you source some longer studs from :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
good shout on the oversight. i noticed this also on my CS2's (which i agree are awesome)
With my strut brace fitted, i cannot add an engine torque damper as i had planned, due to running out of threads. So i'll be interested where you source some longer studs from :thumbs:
Yeah I had a massive argument with them about this issue and they were just adamant that it's correct! The fact I'm an engineer with an honour degree and work for Jaguar Land Rover didn't seem to mean anything to those pikey thieves! (Sorry little rant, they really annoyed me with their arrogance with this issue, when it's such a simple fix):furious:.

I'm actually considering removing the caster adjuster plate as i'm not using that feature right now as I haven't cut my struts so I may retro fit my TEIN tops or just buy some standard HSD tops as the CS2 tops are slotted and can't just use them! Decisions! :confused: