What's new

My Daily Beater - Slammed and Wide

Reaction score
Country
Loving this build! Gotta admit I like the black wheels better (are those your drift wheels?) But I'm just not a fan of chrome in general. Is that rear spoiler a depredate fit to the rest of the body kit and would it for a stock s15? I LOVE the flat style of it. All in all best motor, best of luck with the upkeep hope it behaves for a while!

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Cheers dude. I love the chrome but the black wheels do look awesome. And they're much more people friendly! I think I pissed off a lot of people with the chrome rims ;) hehe

I'm actually thinking about selling it now in place of buying a new race car! Drifting just isn't the same.. I still have bits to fit on this as well so just need to give her a polish and out a decent advert up - sucks as I love it but need a cheap/sensible car to tow th race car! :(

Reaction score
Country
No one could ever piss me off with their car. It's your ride, you do what you want to do to it. I may disagree on how effective it is ;) but I'm not driving so crack on buddy! Chrome has just never been for me! What restrictions/formula are you thinking of racing?

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Very true. Tbh I like how much this car got up people's pants and had so many strong opinions against the chrome and the wood wheel!
RGB in the 750MC dude. Bike engines, 560 kg. fast and fun ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Latest update. Under body is being treated to a service:
New poly bushed throughout, under seal and control arms and bushes sand blasted and painted in a funky fresh new colour.

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Update

Poly bushes in everything pretty much. Powerflex street.
Sand blasted and painted control arms and subframes and a bunch of other stuff!
Fully undersealed, floor, wheel wells and everything else!

Polished headlights showing that beautiful silver a little better than previously. LOVE having silver headlights over the usual black!

Clean, fresh paint around the lower half. Repair to the bumpers, wings, skirts etc. Swage line sharpened in the front wings to suit the body better - standard Vertex wings are a little "dull" in that line!

Sitting LOW. Going to need to raise it up a touch. Already ground out the bottom slightly trying to turn around in a street!

Last edited: