- Cusco 2Way LSD

Cabin Section:
- 5 Defi Gauges
- Trust Turbo Timer
- Pivot Shift Lamp
- Blitz Bucket Seat
- Sabelt 3" 4 Point Harness

THIS LOOK WAS BEFORE ACQUIRING SPONSORSHIP

THE AFTER LOOK...NOT THE BEST OF STICKER DESIGN BUT A NEW DESIGN IS ON ITS WAY SOON

S

S1Five

nice GP sports front bar there.

and nice looking car except the stickers :p

got a question for you

u know all those handling mods you have, which would u say made the most difference in terms of making the car not tail happy and basically give more rear end grip

edit: i was also meant to say when did you get that gp sports front bar because from what i know, the gp sports site no longer displays that kit on their website, i was assuming they no longer make this kit? i hope im wrong because that is the only kit i want for my 15

cheers,

tone

Reaction score
car looks gorgeous got a good spec too. Is that a cusco mcb that i spy in your passanger footwell :confused: :D

M

MazzyMan

S1Five said:

got a question for you

u know all those handling mods you have, which would u say made the most difference in terms of making the car not tail happy and basically give more rear end grip

edit: i was also meant to say when did you get that gp sports front bar because from what i know, the gp sports site no longer displays that kit on their website, i was assuming they no longer make this kit? i hope im wrong because that is the only kit i want for my 15

cheers,

tone
What i have done for the arms etc are just about right for my application. I have loads of control from the entire car...naturally everything got stiffer. The arms also give the guy doin your alignment a much easier time cause everything is adjustable.

Yup you are right, the GP Sport kit I have is no longer available! Very sad but hell...gotta move with times.

M

MazzyMan

slammedmind said:
car looks gorgeous got a good spec too. Is that a cusco mcb that i spy in your passanger footwell :confused: :D
You are damn sharp! Yup its my spare master pump stopper. I changed to a strut bar which has a built in stopper...i suddenly forgot how to spell it right...Carbin or something. :eek:

M

MazzyMan

S1Five said:

got a question for you

cheers,

tone
Oh btw, when i meant better control...its for the drifting that i do. Again i guess the difference for having good grip and drifting is purely the alignment set-up.

S

S1Five

can u elaborate a bit more in terms of how alignment can change the characteristic of the rear end to slide or grip?

maybe u can answer in my other thread (how to improve the 15 handling)

cheers!

ps: i wish i could find somewhere that can sell me that kit... =*(

S

SpicySilvia

can u elaborate a bit more in terms of how alignment can change the characteristic of the rear end to slide or grip?

maybe u can answer in my other thread (how to improve the 15 handling)

cheers!

ps: i wish i could find somewhere that can sell me that kit... =*(
That kit was the last piece in Singapore!!! :( and Mazzy has kinda cracked it a little with so much drifting...

V

Vandal

Car looks very cool. What colour is that? Looks very similar to a colour that I've seen on a few GTSTs going around.

M

MazzyMan

Nice car and specs :)

What kind of power are you running?
How is the stock gearbox coping?
I reckon the car should be doin bout 320 to 340hp...torque should be probably under 400nm. Have not dynoed the car cause my tuner had the ideal mapping for the ecu from a previous S15 doin the similar set-up. Saved me a $$$$. ;)

The gearbox is still holding up (touch wood)...however the 6 speeder ain't tough at all. However with my power set-up i guess it'll hold for a while...I hope.

The 6 speeder just does not feel right...as in it feels a little whimpish.

M

MazzyMan

Car looks good, better without the stickers though :D

Give us some drifting shots
The stickers were a rush job for 2006...the 2007 design is up on the car now and i'll get some pics posted up real soon.

Think i posted some of my so call drift shots in another foloder dude.