What's new

Daily Spec ADM S15

J

jakeo

The Story so far

Hey Guys,

Thought I'd start a build thread on my S15. I've owned the car for almost a year now and swapped my e46 coupe for it. Initially I thought it was a good swap however digging deeper and thoroughly going over the car, there were a few issues that I detected and have been slowly replacing everything and upgrading.

This car is still a road car so essentially so I was happy with just bolt on performance mods and a few external visual upgrades. For going really fast I have been building a Time attack gsr evo 3 over the last few years and is a track only car now hence why I needed a car for the road.

Below is a pic of the car of when I first purchased it.

It was essentially stock with some coil overs however they were really dodgy so I had to replace them. The wheels were also horrid so they were replaced as well.

The list of mods as is below.

Performance

-HID Front mount Intercooler Kit
-3 Inch Stainless Turbo Back Exhaust
-Stainless Dump Pipe
-Custom exhaust Manifold
-Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
-Apexi AVCR
-Alloy Radiator
-Air filter
-Greddy Emanage ECU - Tuners edition by Trust/Greddy.

Handling/Wheels and Tires

-Custom BSR Coilovers
-Front Whiteline Strut brace
-GKTech Adjustable Toe arms
-Adjustable Caster Rods
-Adjustable Camber Arms
-GKTech Wheel studs
-GKTech Wheel Nuts
- Work Cr Kai 18x9.5 +30 Front +20 Rear
-Federal RSR 225 40 R18 Tyre
-Replaced complete rear end/subframe and solid bushes.

Exterior

-DC2 Integra Front Lip
-Black homo bonnet

Interior

-Greddy 60mm Boost gauge installed in airvent
-Kenwood Head unit and speakers

Drive Train

-Xtreme HD Clutch
-Xtreme Light weight Flywheel

Purchased uninstalled Items currently sitting in the garage.

-Nismo Fuel Reg
-Z32 AFM
-680cc Injector Dynamic Injectors
-Fuel Rail
-DC5 Red Recaro front seats
-Tomei Poncams

Things to buy

-
Aero side skirts, pods & wing -removed center support
-
Bigger turbo
-
Rear Strut brace
-
Rocker stoppers
-
Possible Respray
Current Power

unknown power figure
quarter mile time - 13.5 @ 105mph - broke clutch and rolled the last 100m- yet to see what it can do with the ECU and other upgrades waiting to be bolted on.

Progression Pics below

Pics as of Yesterday

Reaction score
Country
It's pretty hard finding good condition side skirts & near impossible to find genuine rear pods

p.s. wish my 15 was white :(

J

jakeo

Looking much better with the Kai's on it....I like your axel stands
Thanksyou, After putting the kais on I was really happy with how they look :). In the past I haven't been the biggest fan of them and was tossing up them or XD9s but I think i made the right choice. Ive had a axel stand fail on me on the past and was a pretty scarey experience, I personally find that Im more comfortable hanging off the bottom of using the spare wheels and stands and a timber packer between the wheel and underside of the car. This way there is more contact area to the ground. Only problem was tripping tripping over the wheel overhang in the garage all the time.

have a read of this article, it only happened last night

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...892894134?sv=6c66349cc13ca9e4bec33d03f3e5b6c5

It's pretty hard finding good condition side skirts & near impossible to find genuine rear pods

p.s. wish my 15 was white :(
Oh I know, its a bit depressing trying to find them, I has a set of ADM type R skirts and didn't like the fact that they were one piece so I sold them for almost nothing.:( Im thinking I might have to go fiberglass items instead.

Thanks I love the white of the S15 until i found out it was a Tri coat cause its a pearl and Ive been told its a pain to colour match. I really do not like the black bonnet and would love for it to be white as well.

Last edited: