What's new

My new 2002 Silvia build

Reaction score
Yeah I've got a dmax spoiler too because some idiot said the nismo one wouldn't look right but I'm sticking with my first choice and using the nismo one. So if anyone wants a Dmax boot spoiler £150

Reaction score
I didn't want the extended flairs but it was the only sensible way of getting the tyre covered

Reaction score
I'm hoping so I still unsure till I see those jun arches blended in tbh but it's not like I've got a choice lol
i cut the 'hump' that the BN blister kit has under the rear window and blended the over fender into the line down the car so that there weren't too many steps down the side of the car lol just one more ball ache that no one will even really notice haha

Reaction score
Seats are a fit

GT-R R32 brakes are on

And my Meisters are off ready for rubbing down and paint

Reaction score
damn...she is wide..and the wheels look so awesome and so deep dish.
May I ask how did you find the Evo8 Recaro seats in S15? too tight at the leg area etc? cheers

Reaction score
The recaros fit fine no issues other than me still beating my head on the roof but that's the sunroofs fault

Reaction score
Into the booth finally :)

My helper posing

Masking up

Primer on!

now to sand it all off again.........

Reaction score
The bonnets being changed to carbon fiber other than that it's all the same but is pearl white so depends on the light.

Reaction score
Cheers, the bonnet is the oem pearl white but I wanted a pearl that didn't look cream