What's new

[VERY] ... My modified S15 Varietta convertible with SR20DET

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes indeed thought it was about time u poped over and had a look hehe...do ya miss the S15 then..

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
OMG!!!! :eek:, your car is gorgeous!!!!

Really like that alot, good work man :thumbs:, thanks for the contact for the centre console, wanted one of them for a while now :)

What offset are your wheels?

V

VERY

Topper said:
OMG!!!! :eek:, your car is gorgeous!!!!

Really like that alot, good work man :thumbs:, thanks for the contact for the centre console, wanted one of them for a while now :)

What offset are your wheels?
Cheers :)

Offset is +40 up front (19 x 8.5), and not 100% on rears as its not stamped anywhere... will have to measure them by hand... but guy i bought em off thinks they were +45 (19 x 10)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
These wheels offsets really freek me out, i fitted 8j ET35 to the fronts, the rubbed on the strut so fitted a 5mm spacer, making it an ET30, its very close to sticking out past the arch. If i raised my car about 20mm the tyre would have missed the spring seat and could fit something like you have, so i guess my car must just be a little to low.

V

VERY

Topper said:
These wheels offsets really freek me out, i fitted 8j ET35 to the fronts, the rubbed on the strut so fitted a 5mm spacer, making it an ET30, its very close to sticking out past the arch. If i raised my car about 20mm the tyre would have missed the spring seat and could fit something like you have, so i guess my car must just be a little to low.
Not sure how low yours is, but mine has 10cm ground clearance to the kit, and about 6cm ground clearance for the exhaust :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
VERY said:
Not sure how low yours is, but mine has 10cm ground clearance to the kit, and about 6cm ground clearance for the exhaust :D
My car has the same ground clearance from the front bumper, Not sure if my bumper is as deep as yours and i'm running little 17's :)

Will have to check ground clearance

M

Mr Smith

sushiming said:
yes indeed thought it was about time u poped over and had a look hehe...do ya miss the S15 then..
Yes I do and with summer on the horizon it would have been nice. :(

M

MazzyMan

Yummy! Nice work there dude!

We have only one pc of your cabrio in Singapore! I was so tempted to get it and work on it but weigh the cost and did not make sense for me.

J

just_laze

Hey,

If you could find out the exact offset on the rear, that'd be really helpful as I'm in the market for a set of RAYS at the moment.

laze.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hey,

If you could find out the exact offset on the rear, that'd be really helpful as I'm in the market for a set of RAYS at the moment.

laze.
have you checked "the ultimate wheels fitting therad"?

there are alot of different offsets and stuff from users here and recommendations from big manufacturers.