What's new

Silvia S15 Spec S: project 300hp

Reaction score
Country
Hi everybody, I'am Michael, came to UK from Poland to be able to own Silvia :D
Because we can't register RHD cars, so had to find new home for myself, but Australia was too far, so... here I am :wack:

My story with Silvias started couple years ago when my friend bought nice zenki and showed me abilities of that car and also his friends garage where drift cars were builded... so I stopped my story with hot hatches and... felt in love with S-Chassis :thumbs:
So, after having 2 s14a was time to buy something newer and there was no other option(except Evo 7 ... :confused:)as s15.
Didn't want to buy spec R cause want to try tune diffenent engine than SR20 so just need to save bit money and swap sometning more interesting.
For now just prepared shell for more power so I've done so far:
- Tein Super Street coilovers
- r33 GTR Brembo brakes 324/300mm
- front strut brace Tein
- fibreglass bonnet
- 18x9 Work CR KAI style made by Drag Wheels with 225/40 Federal EVO tires
- Recaro bucket seat from Evo 8
- HKS silent power cat back
- front Cusco roll bar and rear R33 gtr are waiting to fit

Interesting thing is, car is bought from garage I mentioned before, G-Garage( https://www.facebook.com/GGARAGE?fref=ts ), Polish garage which builds cars for Polish drift team Budmat Auto RB Team, last year champion, this year 2nd place and also one of the guys had 2nd place in European Drift Championship, owner of most agressive S15 I've ever seen live(pink one from pic on the bottom), if anybody interested there is a link to FB page of team https://www.facebook.com/Budmat.Auto.RBTeam?ref=ts&fref=ts
That was supposed to be new car for one of team guys(change from R33), but paid for it first, so it's miiiiiiiiine :D

Here u have some pics, hope u gonna like it, enjoy!

first s14a

second s14a (Racing Edition, British Racing Green colour, were sold only in Germany)

and s15

stock s15 and proper drift spec, around couple more drift cars and time attack s14.5 rb26

with my best friends R34 GTR M-Spec, already living in Norway

at friends house in Southwater with couple more JDMs :)

Plans for now...register it finally, drive all the way to Poland through Europe again(already done it 2 times with s14a and once with s15, just love to drive :thumbs:), put RB25 inside... hopefully I'll find RB NEO, would be the best option.
I was thinking a lot about 1JZ, 2JZ even RB26, but...25 is I think most sensible option and sounds great as well, so... hope u like it!

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
A mate of mine is selling his RB25 Neo's, just located in the Netherlands mate.
If you are really interested just send me a pm

Reaction score
Country
A mate of mine is selling his RB25 Neo's, just located in the Netherlands mate.
good to know, but I am gonna just leave my car in mates garage and... I'll see what he will do about it, if he will find any spare JZ, for me is fine as well, anyway that is gonna happen around june/july, now is collecting money time ;)
what I am sure about, it will not stay n/a for too long :)

hate to wait, especially when car is all the time in garage and waiting for sunny days...

Reaction score
Country
lol, I expected better progress than that for a year of owning silvia, but now gonna be just easier :D
finally registered in UK, had to buy new headlight so now I've got OEM xenon from spec R :)

finally used as a proper daily driver and can't stop loving drive in it :)
but fuel consumption is even bigger than I had in 270hp s14a, that's annoying :D