What's new

Gareths s15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Hi all :wave:

After nearly 6 months of searching for an s15 and loosing many auctions I finally won this 2002 s15 spec r at auction last month

Also got my ETA - around the 16th February! So excited, cannot wait to pick it up

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
i bet the wait is killing you, mines been estimated the 4th of feb ive been waiting a while seems to still feel years away

Reaction score
Country
Yes Jaydej, but think I'm more in shock still that I've finally bought one, been saving for years! Who are you importing yours with Jeydej ?

Cheers NathF :) Yeh completely stock has only got 19k miles on it! Importing it with Mike from Torque GT, Great service would highly recommend them!

Reaction score
Country
Ahh i remember the months of waiting for mine to arrive. 19k!? Jesus that must have cost you a fortune if you dont mind me saying. I bid on one that had 22k on it but it was a full aero and it got to 15k sterling and didnt make reserve!

But very clean car mate, is that head unit OE spec?

Reaction score
Country
Cheers JDM_virgin, Don't worry I got it cheaper than that ;) but yea there was other ones I bid on with higher miles that went for more!,I just got lucky I guess and the exchange rate was in my favor, I'm not sure about the "head unit" It wasn't down on the auction sheet and the more I look at it and zoom in I think it may be the blank piece of plastic to block the hole of, but I'm not sure!!

Do all you guys have cat 1 alarms on your 15s? was thinking Autowatch with keyguard or Clifford 650 with BlackJax anyone got either of these fitted, good/bad ??

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Yes Jaydej, but think I'm more in shock still that I've finally bought one, been saving for years! Who are you importing yours with Jeydej ?

Cheers NathF :) Yeh completely stock has only got 19k miles on it! Importing it with Mike from Torque GT, Great service would highly recommend them!
im using darren at Torgue GT i agree with you there service is amazing, they are always willing to help you. as i was being such a pain in the ass darren must of shown me about 20-30 s15 before i picked my one lol im so excited, you never know we might pick them up at the same time. are you getting anything done to it when it arrives but Torgue GT

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
super clean example you've got there mate :)

Yeah I've got the Clifford with BackJax, it can be a pain in the arse to begin with, but worth it if the worst happens I think. Some cool feature on it, like auto locking the doors when you start the ignition etc...

Reaction score
Country
super clean example you've got there mate :)

Yeah I've got the Clifford with BackJax, it can be a pain in the arse to begin with, but worth it if the worst happens I think. Some cool feature on it, like auto locking the doors when you start the ignition etc...
Cheers S15AK :) leaning towards the Clifford, yea may be a pain with the BackJax every time you get in, but as you say its worth it if the worst happens !

im using darren at Torgue GT i agree with you there service is amazing, they are always willing to help you. as i was being such a pain in the ass darren must of shown me about 20-30 s15 before i picked my one lol im so excited, you never know we might pick them up at the same time. are you getting anything done to it when it arrives but Torgue GT
Just the conversions and waxoyl at Torque gt, but I have a few parts from nengun coming, You getting anything done ?

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Cheers S15AK :) leaning towards the Clifford, yea may be a pain with the BackJax every time you get in, but as you say its worth it if the worst happens !

Just the conversions and waxoyl at Torque gt, but I have a few parts from nengun coming, You getting anything done ?
Yeah same as you but also having boot spoiler fitted and front fogs fitted with origanal stalk

Reaction score
Country
Car has finally arrived at torque GT after all the waiting, some updated pics...

Also the headunit which I thought was a blank bit of plastic is actually a Double Din Eclipse! so thats an added bonus :)

Also have a vertex kit sitting at home waiting to go on

Reaction score
Country
Love that it's a blank canvas that you can really make your own. The kit will look awesome as well, is it genuine or fiber glass out of interest?

Reaction score
Country
Love that it's a blank canvas that you can really make your own. The kit will look awesome as well, is it genuine or fiber glass out of interest?
Yea it's good that I can build it how I want, but also means I have so much to buy for it lol! the kit is a fibreglass copy finished in a white gel coat, seems like a really good copy hopefully it fits good!

looks so clean!!!!
Cheers! yours is looking class, hopefully see more pictures of yours next week when you collect it :D

Where did you order the kit from?
Got it over here in Northern Ireland where I'm from, the company is called Driftkits, I orderd it just before christmas when he had a special deal on the bodykits so got it for a really good price..

Reaction score
Country
Finally picked it up!
Full tank of v power, drove 300 miles to Liverpool, car was faultless and done it in just over half a tank! And to top the whole trip off we stopped at mcdonalds just before the boat and won £200 from one of the monopoly online codes!! :D

Found out it has genuine nismo horns on it

you can see inside the boat, we had to drive up that steep bit on the left. I don’t know how lowered cars would ever get up it, it was extremely steep and narrow!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
let the modifying commence :nod:

Interested to know if that kit is a nice fit please once you've test fitted it, I'm on the lookout for a new kits to fresh'n mine up..