Country
Updates... intercooler fitted

old vs new

quick tap

Kakimoto n1 and Greddy Profec OLED finally arrived from nengun

Reaction score
Country
let the modifying commence :nod:

Interested to know if that kit is a nice fit please once you've test fitted it, I'm on the lookout for a new kits to fresh'n mine up..
The kit was a bad fit in the end, the bodyshop guy managed to sort out the front and rear bumpers by heating and bending them into shape, they now sit very well apart from the gap below the headlights but there’s nothing we can do about that. The sideskirts are a really bad fit, you can’t see in the photos but they don’t sit flush at all on the body, I wouldn’t recommend it!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
ok mate thanks for letting me know, when I do get a new kit I will probably get it direct from Japan and pay the extra..

It looks good from the pics, so your body shop guy has done a good job :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Got a few bits skinned with carbon, also a big thanks to JDM_virgin for the plastic gaitor ring, fits perfect!

Reaction score
Country
My Dmax rear lights arrived thanks to Limitless Imports, can’t wait to fit them!

mbb

Reaction score
Country
Haha sorry, since i've been on this page.

I've gathered.. is it a ritual for UK owners to buy Yashio gearknob (and handbrake optional), DMAX LED clear tailights and the carbon surround?

Love it, just seen it on like 4 - 5 builds now :D

Reaction score
Country
because DMAx lights look fantastic over the originals - and you can get smoked options for something a bit different!!

Carbon - you must love the weave!! 'Tis a thing of beauty!! And now you can get high quality sheet wrap of it, you can tart up your cars interior at home with ease and it looks mint!!

Plus we are but a simple bunch in the UK!!

Reaction score
The skinned door handles and window switches are a REALLY nice touch. The stereo surround is a little too much for me, personally, but those little touches are great.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I agree the handles/switches are ace. Never imagined doing that but it really sets things off and doesn't look too try hard at all. Tempted :)