What's new

my s15 spec r

Reaction score
Country
will be starting to make few changes to this soon so might aswell throw up some progress on here. baught the car in 2011 off the first owner in ireland hadnt done a whole lot to the car until i parked it up in march last year since then just been collecting parts and bits and bobs for it..

few pictures of it couple of weeks before i baught the car and spec
engine:
japspeed 4 branch
japspeed turbo elbow
apex downpipe
decat
nismo 2 1/2 cat back
apexi filter
Z32 air flow meter
apex ss intake pipe
garrett T28 turbo with braided lines
HKS adjustable actuator
front mount intercooler
hks ssqv recirculated
ngk plugs
Walbro fuel pump
gizzmo boost controller
nismo 740cc Injectors
nismo z32 fuel filter
nismo termostat
nismo engine and gearbox mount
nistune ecu road mapped by stiv for 1.2bar

suspension:
bc coilovers
k-sport camber and toe arms
cusco carbon front strut brace

interior:
defi black face boost and water temp gauge with link controller

exterior:
full kit vertex i think (copy)
wide archs on rear c west molded on
work xsa wheels 17''x9 +30 front 18''x10 +15 rear

drivetrain and brakes:
blitz active clutch single plate and flywheel
hel braided brake lines
yellow stuff pads front and rear

Reaction score
Country
few of the parts have collected

new wheels gram lights 57 s pro 18x10 -2 rears 18x9 -2 fronts yet to be trial fitted hoping not to have to go with wider wings and quarters

baught a red brix off a friend that came up for good price always wanted a matching set so baught another one from japan aswell

yashio factory gear gaitor , gear knob and handbrake button

dmax elbow/downpipe forget the name they use

trust dd exhaust had a custom exhaust made but didnt really like it was to loud and the tips never looked proper so i baught this

few cusco adjustable arms and the christmas present from the missus keys racing steering wheel and hkb boss kit

got dmax roof and boot spoiler while ago but now thinking of changing boot spoiler to rocket dancer one

tomei expreme manifold

craft square mirrors.had a set of these for my old starlet project about 3 or 4 years ago and was sorry ever since i sold them to a friend so luckily found a set with s15 base plates and all to fit windvisors aswell

got standard aero side skirts and rear bumper just still looking for rear spats

fitted rear skyline brakes with hel braided lines

was thinking of using this front with fog lights and surrounds with the itr splitter but unsure weather i will or not now

fitted my led dmax lights aswell should look mad with boot spoiler when the light reflects off it

after fitting the streamline origin bumper and old shotguns

J

jay.humphries.92

Seeing quite a few S15's being bought from Ireland, only ever seen 1 around Kent area! Yours looks very clean! :)

Reaction score
Country
Awesome parts list mate! SELL ME THOSE WHEELS LOL. Love the Craft Squares, have some i kept from my old Ek Civic, Top Quality.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Such amazing wheels but no hope in hell of tucking them under the stock arches! Lol. You need around an et30 on a 10j to fit on the rear. And even then you'd need to roll them! S15's don't swallow wheels that well unfortunately!

i see you have wider rear wings, so maybe!!! :/

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice few parts there! As above I have 18x10 et38 on the rear of mine and they fit perfectly with a 255/35 tyre. Be interested to see if they fit, how much wider are the rear quarters you have on there? Hope you get them to fit will look awesome

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Lovely car mate! Just read your thread on driftireland earlier.. Nice collection of parts! :) wish i had the money to buy that amout of stuff! That your 180 and jzx too? If your still looking for rear spats, i got a pair off elite autos in galway during the summer! Quite reasonable too and delivered!

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Those rims are lovely mate, would love to see them under the car.
Whenever the day comes mate you'll decide to sell them, give me a call!!!!!
Gram Lights 57S pro have always been my favorite!!

Reaction score
Country
Very nice matey, the red bride seats will go nicely with the white :)
who's is the 180sx btw? :)
the car won't be white when finished thinking of going with a copper orange kind of colour..the 180sx me and a mate build for one of our friends which was a girl she wanted to transform her car so just have us the money to build it for her turned out pretty amazing

Such amazing wheels but no hope in hell of tucking them under the stock arches! Lol. You need around an et30 on a 10j to fit on the rear. And even then you'd need to roll them! S15's don't swallow wheels that well unfortunately!

i see you have wider rear wings, so maybe!!! :/
I honestly don't know what width or make think there c west or something the old works xsa's were 18x10 +15 on rear hope the new ones fit as really don't want fit over fenders as I wouldn't be able decode which ones to use

Lovely car mate! Just read your thread on driftireland earlier.. Nice collection of parts! :) wish i had the money to buy that amout of stuff! That your 180 and jzx too? If your still looking for rear spats, i got a pair off elite autos in galway during the summer! Quite reasonable too and delivered!
No the jzx90 cresta is my cosons car and 180sx is my friends old car. Thanks man I may give them a call soon they brake a lot of spec a they seem to be on spec s's more then spec r's

Those rims are lovely mate, would love to see them under the car.
Whenever the day comes mate you'll decide to sell them, give me a call!!!!!
Gram Lights 57S pro have always been my favorite!!
Hopefully never have to sell them been waiting since march last year for them only collected them before christmas

Reaction score
Country
Just collected this turbo kit for it.hks gtrs with hks stainless manifold and basically bran new hks actuator looking forward to getting it fitted and remaped again. Don't plan on building a forged engine anytime soon but maybe some time down the line I will and be able to push it on to full potential.

Reaction score
Country
Are you selling the c's short shifter? If so, PM meeeeeeeee heheheh :) Where did you find the shifter? They are quite rare.

Reaction score
Country
Are you selling the c's short shifter? If so, PM meeeeeeeee heheheh :) Where did you find the shifter? They are quite rare.
Will do. Am found it on auction site but since iv baught it iv been told they are incredible close so I don't know If I'll like it because I won't be fitting it for awhile as box needs rebuilding because of the dreaded 3rd gear problem