What's new

my s15 spec r

Reaction score
Country
got new bumper off the auctions just a long wait ahead to recieve it genuine aero bumper with carbon bottom canards and i think custom middle ones

also got new wheel studs,nuts and clear distributor cap off gktech bit of a pain that shipping was actually more than the cost of the items. read somewhere that front s15 studs are differant than rear and these were the only company that supplied differant ones for front and rear and nuts are steel not alloy so wont pull threads as easily

Reaction score
Country
Picked this up the weekend arc almininim rad should be nice with the arc cooling panel. Anyone know of a arc rad cap for sale in toyota or nissan fitment mail me please. Thinking now I'm just going to through a few bits I have for the car on get it tested and enjoy it for the summer and spray it during the winter. Pulled it into friends garage at the weekend and put on the turbo and downpipe and test fitted the front wheels maybe with max camber and slight arch roll they'll sit nice. Any opinions with s15 steel front wings rolled I'm 50/50 at the minute because of the flat part of the wing that has to be rolled would it look odd??

Reaction score
Country
Got the new gk tech studs and nuts fitted and fitted rear wheels think they'll be just right when lowered and a bit of camber

Reaction score
Country
This is the bumper I got to put onto it for to get it back out for the summer not the best looking but sure it'll do.. Doesn't look great in the picture looks a lot better fitted and sprayed. Bumper is g force from what I can find on internet

Reaction score
Country
The other seat finally arrived after waiting since Christmas got them fitted but didn't get any pictures got to dark. The one I got from Japan is nice bit cleaner than the other I bought here

Reaction score
Country
New shoes arrived old ones were worn badly and couldn't get them in any autofactors so priced genuine ones and project mu ones and it seemed pointless going for the genuine ones

Reaction score
Country
Got few jobs done with it the weekend fitted my seats, steering wheel, gear gaitor, gear knob, handbrake flyoff button, rear suspenion arm's and rear brake shoes. Took apart all the arm's wire brushed up the threads and copper greased them for just handiness sake of adjusting and greased the rose joints some people don't recommend greasing the joints but can't see why not when they have protective boot's. Sold my old checkered matts hopefully order genuine supermade red ones soon works bell snap off kit and few more defis and interior will be finished.

Few pictures

[/URL?

Reaction score
Country
Got bit of motivation off friends to get the car back on the road for awhile.

Rolled the front wings for to lower it abit more. Removed the wings after to paint so I moved the wiring loom a small bit while they were off.

Also baught a orc 409d single plated clutch as my old release bearing siezed and went in through the pressure plate of my blitz clutch so was just easier buy this and also replaced the box as 3rd gear was really bad in my own picked one up for cheap enough so it will do for the time been.

While the car was over in a friends body shop I got them to fit the mirrors I baught a while back think they have really transformed the car just the smallest of things make such a difference.

Also collected my bumper off jdm distro to say this bumper was light is a understatement it was paper tin so he put a couple of layers of fibreglass into it to strengthen it up a bit for me. Got all the bits sprayed I had for it for a long time side skirts and rear bumper just waiting to find plastic rear spats now to finish the rear bumper. Can't wait for winter to cut the quarters off it for over fenders but they'll have to do for now .

Reaction score
Country
Been long time since iv been on purchased this few months back just need to get taller legs for it to suit. Have good few plans for this soon just going to be slow getting stuff done

Reaction score
Country
Won these nagisa auto front lower control arms the other night. Not very common so nice to have just another few suspension parts to buy but it will be slow process with funds.

Also bought a donor engine to forge.Engine had been lying outside for a few years so got it really cheap but didn't really matter to me as I'll be changing 90% of the internals anyway. Braught it home and began into stripping it down. Head off just waiting on engine stand to strip the bottom end.

Number 3 cylinder flooded with water and one just full of dirty ****e.