What's new

S1Five's Yellow S15 from Aus

S

S1Five

hey guys been reading this forum for a while now but havent really introduced myself i dont think? :wave:
this is my S15 from aus and the mods on it are quite simple or i should say dont have money to mod it :mad: , wish i did though because i love the car so much. im looking to do some track work with it soon when i get my suspension/bride seat and a oil/water temp

anyway enough with the talking heres the pics! (note i dont like that spoiler either but its the aus spec's spoiler, i hav the high spoiler like the jdm one in my garage but they have different mounting holes)

Specs:

Apexi Air Filter
FGK RM01A exhaust
Tomei dump/front pipe
Apexi PowerFC
HKS EVC 5 or 6 (depends where u live)
Yokahoma AVS Model 5 (custom colour to Gloss Black) running Bridgestone S03s 235-45-17(f) and 255-40-17(r)
Defi boost gauge
Tein Flex Coilovers

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good.
black wheels on a yellow car is very nice :)

I can't see the rear wing you're talking about in any of those photos :wack:

What size and offset are your wheels? Looks spot on. :thumbs:

S

S1Five

17x8 +30 front
17x9 +35 rear

yeah black rims, i custom sprayed em from the AVS Model 5 gun metal grey to gloss black

o in the last pic u can see the spoiler aiming up but it looks okay in that pic but on a different angle it doesnt look that great

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice car mate, think a few of us here are secret fans of the Yellow/Black combination :thumbs:

S

S1Five

Here comes the real admin

Please stay on topic otherwise ill have to remove your posts

hahahaha

S

SpicySilvia

Ahhh...my favourite colour combi, great colour choice :cool: My S14 was in this colour combi before :)