What's new

Jorge's S15 SPEC-R

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hey people just started on the forum, haven't yet got my 15 it's in the docks in Japan I'm so excited for it have lots if plans. This will be the beginning of my build thread, at the moment it is just a couple pics if the standard car, I've got fog lights, spoiler and some new lights ready. And just going to do a major service before I start the mods.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice mate, look forward to seeing some better pics. You might be able to save yourself a bit of cash as I'm pretty sure torque gt will give it a full service before you pick it up.

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice mate, look forward to seeing some better pics. You might be able to save yourself a bit of cash as I'm pretty sure torque gt will give it a full service before you pick it up.
Cheers mate, yeah I know it's killing me that I haven't seen it in the flesh yet, yeah they do a full check over but I want to replace all the fluids and do timing chain as we'll just so I know it's all done.

Reaction score
Country
Looks good, what's that sticker in the back window?
The chain shouldn't need changing.
The rear wheels are the same that I have, if you are going to change them I might consider buying.

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
The rear wheels are the same that I have, if you are going to change them I might consider buying.
I'm not sure what the sticker says I can't make it out in the pic, I have the other pair to the gold ones, but I am looking for a track set of wheels so we might be able to do something the car doesn't arrived till end of jan but I'm sure we can work something out

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
what mileage do you reckon timing chain needs to be done?

Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice!
I've loved these cars for a long time and when I managed to buy one I was not disappointed, They are amazing fun to drive. :smitten:

When you go to pick it up take some tissues with you not to make a mess, Pictures do not do them justice!

Reaction score
Country
Looking good! Have you purchased any parts for it so far?

And after looking at your pictures, I wish mine had the rear splats. It just reminds me that I need to source a set.

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Looking good! Have you purchased any parts for it so far?

And after looking at your pictures, I wish mine had the rear splats. It just reminds me that I need to source a set.
Yeah I've ordered the rear spoiler, oem pillar gauge, front fogs and stalk. I'm going to order the half red and clear rear lights.

yeah you should it makes the rear that much nicer I think

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice!
I've loved these cars for a long time and when I managed to buy one I was not disappointed, They are amazing fun to drive. :smitten:

When you go to pick it up take some tissues with you not to make a mess, Pictures do not do them justice!
yeah I will be taking tissues I'm so excited I just can't wait for it to arrives feels like years away

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
my car should be landing in the UK by this weekend woohoooo!! so excited i cannot wait!

Reaction score
Country
the waiting is like forplay then once you drive it you realise its worth the wait

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
So my car has finally been delivered to torque GT I'm so excited I think Gaz15's is the white one

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
I'm going to go for standard spec r spoiler I'm a sucker for it lol

Reaction score
Country
That blue skyline is lovely man.

Also congratulations on getting your car mate, well worth that wait^_^