What's new

Jorge's S15 SPEC-R

Reaction score
Country
if you cant weld stainless, take it to a shop that can and get them to remove 10-20mm from the vertical section of what ever distance you need to fit

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
It has been a very long time since I last posted a update! So here I go

first of all I have fitted the aero spoiler ( has to be done)

then from there is wrapped her in some r888 and took it on my first track day

what a amazing learning curve for my and my S15
straight away I noticed it feeling quite boat like so managed to hook my self up with some Godspeed ARB (front and rear)

after that next came to brakes! And after a couple months going backwards and forwards in going for gtr brembo's or something other i chose the biggest I could find that would fit under 17"

partnered with performance friction pads the braking power it's madness even though the rears are still standard the forward lean is not that great I presume dew to the ARB's

next I thought abit more noise was in order so manged to get a cheeky ssqv and recirc kit

a little dyi with the pipe work had a old pipe laying about in the shop and luckier lay it was a perfect fit with a little cutting.

so by this point I have been running a couple months with r888 as my road and track tyre and I know how soft they are even though I loved the grip on the road it was not good for the tyres
I managed to source some enkei's they were in abit of a state but the price was a steal

after hour apron hour of sanding and acouple welds they were finally in primer

now they are painted and running wide 255 tyres on the back

much more to come :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
This is awesome, lovely updates! finally a S15 which isnt drifted/destroyed!

Did you change the rears aswell or are you still on the stock rear brake setup?

How much did the full K Sport kit set you back? and where did you source it from?

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
This is awesome, lovely updates! finally a S15 which isnt drifted/destroyed!

Did you change the rears aswell or are you still on the stock rear brake setup?

How much did the full K Sport kit set you back? and where did you source it from?
drifting looks nice but isn't for me :)
i have standard rears at the moment but looking for some brembo's
just over a grand managed to get a good deal through a mate, works out the same to get brembo's and buy new disks and pads

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
That sucks, they look like a really nice seat. Got any alternatives planned?
I'm not sure really I want some nice seats but don't know which ones will fit nicely so might just but a race seat and swap it each time I go on the track

Reaction score
Country
Some of the Corbeau seats are nice, have these in mine and they are a straightforward fit.