What's new

My S15

Reaction score
Country
After a long time of looking I finally have an S15.

It's a 2001 with full leather interior. I'm pretty sure someone here will know the history. Major problem o/s sill is rotten, it can be fixed and to be honest I should have looked more closely!

The only modifications when bought were an air filter, cat back and rear lights.

The rear lights were quickly changed.

I also wanted a decent ICE setup, I done this first as I couldn't stand driving with poor sounds! It has an Alpine navigation head, Hertz amp, door speakers and tweeters and a JL Audio 8" sub. Don't be fooled by the sub, it has easily reached 115.5 Db! And to finish it off a nice carbon centre console.

Even though it needs welding work, I have fitted coil overs and DOTZ GT-R wheels powder coated black chrome.

It'll stay this way until the repairs are done. But plans include Wilwood brake upgrade, FMIC, and a few engine mods.

Reaction score
Country
Lovely example mate, whats the colour called as I havent seen one like it. Great mods aswell.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Got any pics of the rotten sill? I think this is gonna be a big problem with S15's as they get older. they are as bad as s13's and 14's.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry, no pics of the sill. Not something I want to remember, just want it cut out and replaced!

Reaction score
Country
S14 leathers? Bit of a nasty trick if you were sold it like that, they are worthless compared to even cloth s15 ones. Nice looking motor though.

Reaction score
Country
S15 leathers for sure. Haven't seen those ones before, only the black / grey perforated leathers.

Reaction score
Country
So today I received the Wilwood brakes from DB Power, complete with grooved and dimpled discs. Going to be a busy start to 2014.

Reaction score
Country
So how it looks now, much work to be done it, it won't look too different; just subtle changes. Busy 2014!

Reaction score
Country
I was wrong about the seats then, they are clearly S15 ones. I've never seen them like that though, only the perforated ones. Must be either super mega rare or custom trimmed?

Reaction score
Country
They are perforated, but being black, 12 years old and probably never cleaned they look plain (But thats only the slats, not the large panels). I believe it's super rare, but again, not sure!

Reaction score
Country
Hello mate, can you possibly private message us please as we have a few questions about the previous owner of this car (not mark) we are after the guy who owned it before mark did. Cause unfortunately we are now looking after the car and has now been fully rebuilt as per to marks wishes and we are just interested more in the history of the car to fill in some blanks about it