What's new

Another Irish S15

Reaction score
Country
Hi everybody, thought it was about time I started a "build thread". I've had my S15 for over 2 years now and I am absolutely in love! Cannot fault the car in any way.. In over 2 years I've only had to replace the starter motor (handy as we had one lying around out in the garage) and a tie rod this summer for its NCT. Anyway for a short and sweet spec list:

Full respray in OEM cobalt blue
Aero kit bar front bumper I got the car with the spoiler and side skirts and recently acquired some rear spats.
GReddy GRacer front lip
Factory rear 3 tint
Nismo lm gt2 17" alloys fully refurbed
HKS reloaded mushroom filter
Iridium spark plugs
Strut brace
Pearlesent candy red rocker cover
HKS 4-1 manifold
Decat
Standard cat back exhaust
4pot calipers from a turbo s14a HEL bradied brakelines
Fully standard interior, nothing really to talk about oh except the essential Domo Kun teddy!

Warning Picture heavy from here on...
The day I picked her up, all dirty with silly looking kakimoto sticker and my old wheels

My most recent purchases

The last few pictures before the front lip and spats were put on and sent in for full respray

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
And how she is now

I know that lack of Turbo and the height are issues but lowering is not an option as this is my daily drive. Where I live is in the middle of no where so unfortunately its not gonna happen. As for the turbo issue, this is sitting pretty in the corner of the garage
but thats probably not going to happen either :|
Future plans at the moment, not a lot as the pockets are fairly bare after the respray. Maybe after christmas something will come to mind!
Anywho, let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Good looking car mate. Its nice to hear that someone owns a S15 for such a long time.
You said its your daily, do you drive it also in winter?

Reaction score
Country
Hey nice upgrades on ya spec s mate. I really like the greddy lip aswel :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the comments. Very happy with the look of the lip! Great fit too!
veslux: No plans on getting rid of it either! Driven all year round, roads dont get too bad.. Just the damn potholes after the winter!
Always nice to see them being driven daily, there getting more and more scarce like all jap cars on irish roads!

Reaction score
very nice looking s15 mate...love the engine bay..looks good with the extractor. :D
is the lip plastic or FRP? cheers

Reaction score
Country
Thanks! Couldnt find any extractors for months then these popped up.. Got them for a steal too :p
The lip is plastic, fitment is excellent.. Was a little pricy but I think its worth it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Teeny tiny update! Just a few little bits i got for christmas!
I got the nardi for my boyfriends current project! Kinda makes me want one too..
[/URL]
The rest are my few bits and bobs... Silvia key chain. Same colour as my car!

Nismo gear knob

Bride gear gaitor

The springs are tein s tech, lowered the car only marginally but there a good quality spring so cant complain! Still a slight upgrade..

New to the wish list is -carbon fibre cooling/radiator panel
-dmax/origin roof spoiler
-still on the lookout for a clean, non battered ARC intake!

Reaction score
Country
Pick up this at the weekend! All i know is its a fujitsubo.. No idea of model, neither did the guy i bought it off! The same exhaust is on Nengun at the mo.. Its specifically for an NA, which is what i was looking for! So i cleaned it up nd fitted it! Its looks pretty cool IMO anyway, nice change from the standard twin exhaust! Also theres a nice hum out of it too maybe a touch too loud for me but might do something to my decat to quieten it down a little!

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Santa was good to my car again this year! Defi gauge, cusco oil catch can and a beat rush rad panel!!

On a side note I also picked up a nice little hydro handbrake for my boyfriends 1st gen celica!

It's got an sr20det in it so relevant to the site! I cannot wait for this to be finished! :D

Back to a Nissan, picked up an Arc intake recently too.

It's seen better days I'd say but looks good (from a distance)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Nice car, but why did you replace those stock rims (they look really good) with those ones you have on now?

Reaction score
Country
Nice car, but why did you replace those stock rims (they look really good) with those ones you have on now?
You mean the wheels in the first picture? I just wanted a change, the others are nismo lm gts. Always liked them! I actually have a set of those back on the car, bigger and wider!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks! Ye I do my best but its impossible to keep a daily driver clean on these roads! Im sure ya know all about it.. Loving your build thread man, great to see more of these getting back on the road! :cool: