What's new

My Pewter S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
So yeah hi im iain and ive owned this fine s15 for a few months its my first rwd car and first turbo car as it happens, ive come from 5 years of type r ownership my previous type r being 280bhp n/a and stupidly quick lol the spec r is a complete change of pace but i love it. It was imported last december by torque gt who it seems most people get theirs from, was pretty much stock bar a nismo exhaust and a apexi filter, since then ive fairly cracked on with making the car my own as i cant stand stock cars and my obsession for modifying is silly lol anyway ill list the specs and then the photos shall do the talking i appreciate all comments opinions and advice as i am a total noob on these cars so just learning as i go cheers!

C-west front bumper
Full aero kit
Apexi power intake
Forge recirc bov
3" 5zigen exhaust system
Decat
Full Meister Zeta R coilovers & all camber/tension rods etc changed and setup by Grinspeed Motorsport
18" 350z Rays in custom purple colour
Nismo Strut Brace
Motordrive custom bucket seat and 5 point harness

When i first got it

And how she sits now!

Hopefully the links work just done it how i used to on ctro lol future plans will be fmic, dmax rear lights by the end of the year and then next year see about bigger turbo mapping etc but pretty please with how it sits considering how long ive had it :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Welcome, car looks great! Was me that commented on your Instagram other day! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome buddy! I was also chatting to you on Instagram car looks super clean mate, love that c west bumper too is really nice and not many about with that on eithe

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome mate. I too was talking to you on Instagram lol.

All about the c west:smitten:

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the kind words everyone, funny how many of you are on Instagram lol

Unfortunately had my first issue had to change the lines to the turbo as one had cracked :(

On a positive note mechanic found my air intake pipe was flattened nearly half way so sorted it out, cars now running sweet and it also seems someone had fitted a manual actuator to the turbo and cranked the boost to 1bar so cars pulling extremely well, probably best I get the a fmic on it before something goes pop though lol

Last edited: