What's new

Texhnolith's C-West GT S15 Spec S RB25DET

Reaction score
Country
I thought you where able to buy different discs but cant find the info anymore.

Slider200, I was thinking 10.5J ET15 aprox. Not going for a stance look. 12J ET9 would stick out too much for me.

Reaction score
Country
Got my wheels in today. 8J ET38 and 10J ET33.
So will need to play with the lips some to get the proper result.

Parky, what types are yours?
I noticed a difference in type and Disc on mine. My 8J are Type F and have a lower disc then my 10J's which are Type H

Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure, I'd have to look. I think mine are going to have to go back anyway, one has a flat spot and the curbing is beyond repair due to the way the lip is rolled, really gutted!

Reaction score
Country
Ouch that sucks, could also just replace the lip for a new one?
I know ill have to. Going to take apart my wheels soon and try and find new lips for them. Should be doable.

Noticed my higher disc wheels read "Koening MID" as well.

Reaction score
Country
Ok cool, guessing they must have made them with low, med and high disk then? Yeah new lips might be an option. Let me know if you find any.

Reaction score
Country
Or alternatively I could buy your disks? (Assuming mine aren't welded)

edit; ignore that, sending them back and getting a different set. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Mine appear to be kitted together and not welded :)
Fitted them to a stock S15 of a friend of mine today. The low disc clears the front caliper with just a 3mm spacer.
The higher disc one clears it by default. So I think i am in the clear with just swapping some lips and barrels around.

Sucks you have to send yours back. My lips wouldnt work for you anyways as I have the steplip design and presumably a smaller heart.

Here are some pics of mine:

R35 GTR Brembo's wont fit.

Greddy 6 pots do

Reaction score
Country
Those look spot on and the brakes look awesome behind them :D

I'm not sure, I'd have to look. I think mine are going to have to go back anyway, one has a flat spot and the curbing is beyond repair due to the way the lip is rolled, really gutted!
Gutted mate :( If I were you I'd buy sliders works instead :D might not fit though...

Reaction score
Country
Recon they would with the wider fenders he was looking at and a roll and flare on the rear.
Loving the wheels btw!

Reaction score
Country
This was the first s15 i actually saw in the flesh, young guy in waterford had it about 5years ago! Only realised this looking back through the thread! Some turnaround in a few years! Probably one of the most standout 15s on here!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks :) dont know much about the history of the car myself. Just know it had been in Ireland a couple years before I bought it.

Reaction score
Country
Been a while but we finally started mapping the car.
We first tried out with a 1.0bar run as you can see in the video below.

This was done with Ron95 fuel and catalytic converter still in place.
Still te results where fullboost at 3500rpm and 432hp.

Going to have to replace the spring in the wastegate which allowes for a lower boost to be achieved.
I want 2 mappings on the car in total. one at 0.8 bar and one at 1.2 bar.
Which i expect to be at about 370 and 480bhp aprox. But will have some proper numbers later.

Reaction score
Country
Almost spot on with the estimated guess.

Low-boost has become 380bhp
And highboost is set at 481bhp

Reaction score
Country
Still working on widening my wheels. Got some new lips in which make them look like this at 11.25J

And the car is finally 'ready' to get its new registration. To get that registration I have to put the car up for inspection with the new engine. To be able to pass that inspection I took off some parts, put on an original exhaust and donwtuned it a slight bit to pass some sound tests.

Last saturday I FINALLY drove the car for the first time with the new engine, and even with this power its a beast. Turbo kicks in properly at 2000rpm so there is no noticeable turbolag.

Reaction score
Country
Right, finally fitted the new lips to the wheels. Now hope i can get the straightened.
It was quite the bitch getting these wheels back together as you have to PROPERLY heat them to expand the metal so the center will fall in properly.

Fitment:

Also decided to make a custom airbox/soundbox.. turned out quite well for a first attempt:

Also had to get the car road tested to get the engine registered legaly. They check things such as lange change at high speed, emergancy braking and sound levels etc.
Which the car all passed by dutch rules.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Looks mint! I'm liking that air box, I'm running a top mount and always wanted something like that. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys ;)

S15AK they arnt too hard to make yourself. All you need is a sheet of aluminium and a metal brake, and your basic tools.