What's new

Texhnolith's C-West GT S15 Spec S RB25DET

Reaction score
Country
I sent him an email a couple of days ago and he said everything should be sent out between wednesday and friday this week all being well... let's hope...

Reaction score
Country
Lets hope indeed, been waiting almost 4 months now. Luckily im not in a rush to get them as my car still isnt running anyways ;)

Reaction score
Country
4 months... Wow.. Been waiting 4 weeks and starting to get a bit grumpy. And same car is off the road too, fed up of looking at it with s14 alloys on now though!

Reaction score
Country
Yea won mine on auction in Japan and had to wait 10 weeks befo're the container was full to be shipped.

Reaction score
Country
Have you heard anything back about your wheels yet? I got a reply to a message I sent on monday saying they were being collected on tuesday and they would be with me before weekend, but nothing arrived. Sent him a message asking for a tracking number on friday, no reply. Starting to get a bit worried. :(

Reaction score
Country
He did contact me last week saying everything was ready to be shipped and he would send me an paypal invoice for the rest of the payment.
But have not heard or received anything from him since. I assume he's just swamped with work and has hard time replying to everyone in a timely manner.

Noticed I did a first downpayment at the end of July so i've been waiting a while now ;)
Im still confident in he will end up shipping them to me but it just seems to take a lot more time then expected.

Still quite a lot less time it took my C-West kit to arrive.. had to wait 9 months on that.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah fair enough, you have a lot more patience than I do. Just feeling a bit disappointed that I was told they'd be here and they're not!

Reaction score
Country
Yea, being in the car tuning I've learned to become patient.. Since I have yet to come across a company that can do things within the said times.
Got a dialy driver for my normal a-b driving so I never 'need' the S15. But would be nice to have some things done quicker.
Its been 2 years exactly today since I got the car home. So busy working on it for 2 years now without any driving :(

But some good news, Japanese Performance contacted me with the remainder of the invoice, all payed now and wheels should be on their way.
So hope to have them by the end of this week or early next week.

As for the S15 itself, should be mapped by now but ran into a gearbox problem.
Box doesnt want to go into first and second gear properly so having to sort that before they will be able to map it.

Reaction score
Country
My wheels turned up today mate, trial fitted them today and you're going to need spacers for the front, they don't clear the calipers. Not sure exactly what size yet but I think at least 15mm. Just FYI!

Reaction score
Country
Im going to have to buy 4 new rim lips anyways, As they are way to small for me.
What exact sizes did you get?

Reaction score
Country
not as tame as the ones I bought ;)

But weird they wont clear your calipers with those sizes. I had 8.9J ET30 TE37 and they cleared my R33 GTR calipers easily.
Probably has to do with a low-disc design on the spokes of the Koenig.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's it , disk is probably only about 3 cm away from the face of the hub.

Reaction score
Country
Hmm well Ill have to wait and see when I get my wheels.
If thats the case I have to entirely rebarrel them. Dont plan on using spacers really.

Reaction score
Country
You'll have no choice with spacers unfortunately, I had another quick look and the disk is more like 2cm from the face of the brake disk to the back of the disk. I'd rather not use spacers too but it's either that or don't use the wheels! :wack:

I can take a few photos for you if you like?

Reaction score
Country
thats nasty close to the hub indeed. Hmm lets hope mine arnt low-disc XD.
Have to wait and see when they arrive. Did you receive them with or without tires?

Reaction score
Country
Following this thread. Seeing I have the same kit. Probably going 12j et9 on the rear should be fun. What wheel specs are you fitting?

Reaction score
Country
thats nasty close to the hub indeed. Hmm lets hope mine arnt low-disc XD.
Have to wait and see when they arrive. Did you receive them with or without tires?
Didn't realise they came in high-disk as well. Hope it works out for you.

They came without tyres, they're the same size as my old wheels so just used the tyres I had.