Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Horsham, West Sussex
    Posts
    297
    Liked
    1
    LiamB's KH3 02 Spec R
    @liamb91

    LiamB's Spec R Aero

    Hi all,

    Im Liam, 21 from West Sussex. Just purchased my S15 last week from Torque GT (pick it up on the 2nd Spet). I hope to attend some shows with some of you chaps. Got a few plans for it, wheels, coilovers and stage 1 for now.

    Its a 2002, Super Black (KH3) Spec R Aero, L Package currently on 79000 miles.

    Currently has the following bits on:

    Wind Deflectors
    Blitz Filter
    Blitz Spec Nur (cat back)
    17" Volk GT-C wheels

    Pics:


    S15 by LiamB91, on Flickr


    S15 (3) by LiamB91, on Flickr


    S15 (4) by LiamB91, on Flickr


    S15 (2) by LiamB91, on Flickr


    S15 (6) by LiamB91, on Flickr


    S15 (5) by LiamB91, on Flickr

    Thanks for looking

    Liam
    Last edited by LiamB91; 19-08-2014 at 12:50.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    240
    Liked
    1
    Hi Liam,

    Very clean looking car, I do love the Shiny bits that came with the L-Package

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brighton-UK
    Posts
    557
    Liked
    0
    +1 on the L Package...

    Looks like a nice clean one mate, cool...

    You're only round the corner from me (Brighton) and i'm often in Crawley area, have to meet up one day.. If you're looking to upgrade I may have one or two parts you're interested in

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    339
    Liked
    10
    Lovely example. Is L package just leather, or was there more?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    240
    Liked
    1
    The L-Package had Leather seats as standard, chrome vent rings and interior door handles, Metal Pedals and silver headlight interior instead of the black headlights on most Spec R's IIRC
    Probably more.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Horsham, West Sussex
    Posts
    297
    Liked
    1
    LiamB's KH3 02 Spec R
    @liamb91
    Quote Originally Posted by RagamuffinRyan View Post
    Hi Liam,

    Very clean looking car, I do love the Shiny bits that came with the L-Package

    Thanks Ryan, yeah im a clean freak anyway so it'll get its first 8 hour session when i get it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Horsham, West Sussex
    Posts
    297
    Liked
    1
    LiamB's KH3 02 Spec R
    @liamb91
    Quote Originally Posted by Cess View Post
    Lovely example. Is L package just leather, or was there more?
    As below, Leather, interior parts (vent surrounds, pedals, centre console is slightly lighter too)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Horsham, West Sussex
    Posts
    297
    Liked
    1
    LiamB's KH3 02 Spec R
    @liamb91
    Quote Originally Posted by ichigo-300 View Post
    +1 on the L Package...

    Looks like a nice clean one mate, cool...

    You're only round the corner from me (Brighton) and i'm often in Crawley area, have to meet up one day.. If you're looking to upgrade I may have one or two parts you're interested in

    Awesome dude, yeah that would be cool. we used to meet down in the Marina for our honda meets (when i had the civic). What parts do you have CMON tempt me!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nijmegen
    Posts
    164
    Liked
    0
    Nice looking car!
    Also should have silver instead of red stitching on the steeringwheel. Got an L-Package myself but cant verify since I dont have the oiginal wheel.
    Leather seats are lovely, but ended up selling mine

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Horsham, West Sussex
    Posts
    297
    Liked
    1
    LiamB's KH3 02 Spec R
    @liamb91
    Quote Originally Posted by Texhnolith View Post
    Nice looking car!
    Also should have silver instead of red stitching on the steeringwheel. Got an L-Package myself but cant verify since I dont have the oiginal wheel.
    Leather seats are lovely, but ended up selling mine
    Thank you, that is correct they do have different stitched wheels also I may swap my drivers out for a Bride later down the line!

    For now im looking at buying a new gear knob and gaiter, as the stock items are very worn.

    Yashio factory knob and gaitor. How do you remove the OEM item just onscrew or pull off?

    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •