What's new

Jamie's S15 Spec R Aero

Reaction score
Country
After selling my first S15 to replace it with a BMW 320D, i soon realised the almighty mistake i made and went out on the hunt for another. The BMW lasted a whole 3 months before i found this Silvia in transit from Japan:

It arrived with not a lot of modifications which leaves me with a fairly blank canvas. Here is an updated list of modifications: (Updated 20/12/2014)

Engine
- Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
- Fujitsubo Downpipe
- Apex DeCat
- JapSpeed FMIC
- Blitz rad cap
- Nismo oil cap
- Apexi Air Filter
- Spitfire Coilpacks
- Earthing Kit
- Apexi Power FC
Interior
- Optional extra front leather seats
- Carbon Speedo Surround
- Nismo Gear Knob
- Kenwood Double Din Display
Chassis
- Ohlins Coilovers
- Cosmis XT206-R alloys/ Falken Tyres
- DB Power 330mm Big Brake Kit
- BMC Stopper
- Cusco Adjustable Sway Bar (Front)
- Ikeya Formula Adjustable Castor Rods (Front)
- Cusco Tow Arms (Front)
- Rear Camber Arms
- Cusco Front Strut Brace
Exterior
- Full Aero Kit
- DMAX LED Rear Lights
- DMAX Boot Lip Spoiler

Since owning the car i have yet to do any major changes apart from removing the rear spoiler, fitting a Decat and lowering the front end a little more. I do have a number of plans but it will be a slow process which suits me fine! Heres a few up to date pictures:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Looks better with the front lower than it was, you going to drop the back a bit so it sits level?

Reaction score
Country
It has made a massive difference! Waited far too long to do it.. ha. I need to get the rears rolled before i can go any lower unfortunately :| I'll get round to it eventually!

Reaction score
Country
Really? Your rears looked pretty flush from what I remember... They might pull in when its lowered anyway, mine only needed the lip rolling to clear and you know how much my rears stick out.
Can get it on a ramp on base soon if you want to give it a try?

Reaction score
Country
That lip on the rear arch will catch if i go any lower; other than that, i'm good to drop it some more. Ye will be getting it up on the ramps when i get back, will get hold of you when i'm down!

Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice! Don't see many aeors in this color :)
Cheeers! Ye can't say i've seen many either; im happy with that ha :)

Awesome looking 15 that, where did you get the decat from if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks
Thanks Liam. Got the decat from eBay for about £30-£40 iirc. If you type in Apex Decat for Nissan Silvia you should find the right one :)

Reaction score
Country
Few updates to write up; nothing major apart from a bit of bodywork:

- Toad cat 1 alarm
- Nismo Gear knob
- Kenwood double Din stereo
- OEM steering wheel
- DMAX LED rear lights
- DMAX rear spoiler
- Smaller front number plate

Come to thin of it, there has been a fair few changes! Ha. I also have a set of Cosmis XT206-R wheels on the way. Won't be on for a while as I'll need to get some arch work done and possibly wider front fenders. For now, she stands like this (excuse the poor quality pics + the dirty car) ;)

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude! Yes I have mate. I went through the thread on here 'Ultimate wheel fitting guide'. They will fit with a bit of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Received my new wheels today. Having issues with calliper clearance on the front so may need to look at spacers! Not what i wanted but i have to get these to fit! The alloys are an American make but nothing fancy; i just loved the design! Cosmis Racing XT206-R. Fitment is 18x9.5j +10 front and back. Won't be fitting these for a while as i'll need to get arch work done and some wider front fenders + spacers now! Here is a couple of pictures as an example.

Reaction score
Country
They look awesome, gonna be boss when you have them squared away and secured for road shippers! ;)