What's new

Jamie's S15 Spec R Aero

Reaction score
Country
Just a small update to write about.. The Cosmis wheels have been a little bit of a nightmate to get on (fronts mainly). A DB Power 330mm brake kit was needed on the front and a 5mm spacer just to clear the calipers! Rear Arches have been rolled and flared about 5mm and the fronts have just been rolled for the time being but will need flaring in the near future.

As for the car as a whole; it has just been taken off the road for winter while i do some work on the underside to get everything in tip top condition! I have the joys of driving a Saab 9-3 TiD at the minute which is painfully boring compared to the S15!

Only a couple pictures at the minute but i'm getting the car out tomorrow to do a couple jobs so will get pictures of the front fitment.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal. Enjoying building it up slowly. Looking to build up to stage 3a by the end of next year! Bet your S15 is a totally different car to when i last saw it! ha

Reaction score
Country
It doesn't look much different really, wheels and little spoilers and that's it, other stuff has been things you can't really see!

Reaction score
Country
The stuff you can't see makes all the difference though Parky! Ha

@Sam - because of the concave design the caliper was catching on the rim so bought the 330mm DB kit to basically space the caliper to the outer edge of the alloys. This allowed me to get away with only a 5mm spacer and its frighteningly close with that! Ha. Will be getting some better pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Just to add (forgot to mention), no caliper conversion was needed, just the bigger discs to space the OEM caliper out.

Reaction score
Country
Delayed pictures of the wheel fitment and a small bit of DIY on the front to freshen things up. Would reccommend everyone re spray their wipers and plastic panel underneath if they're looking a bit tired; the little things!

Before:

After:

Wheel Fitment Pics:

Only added a couple of small bits since the last update: Nismo oil cap, replaced the slip ring behind the steering wheel and in the middle of relocating the battery to the boot. I'm heading out on deployment again with the Navy in the next couple weeks and will be ordering a few parts while im away to look forward to when im back. First things first is to get a set of +20mm Origin wings ordered to tuck those fronts in!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
very clean love it :) I need to redo my wiper arms as they seem chipped to death, what did you use just a black rattle can?

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate! Yes just grey primer, satin black paint and lacquer from halfords. Nice and easy :)

Reaction score
Country
Best time to do it S15AK, tidying up a few bits on mine while it's off the road.

Shocking Parky ;)