What's new

America's Cwest Widebody S15

Reaction score
Country
First off I would like to say I feel Privileged to be one of the few owners of an S15 here in the USA. They are near imposible to get your hands on so I consider myself blessed. With that being said within the next year the car will be completely changed in this order
Paint
Endless BBK
Interior
wheels
motor

If all goes well I should be able to get all this done in the next year. I look forward to getting to know some of you guys.
Here is how my S15 sits now.
Also sorry for being so short Its after 1am over here and I have school in the morning.

[/URL[URL=http://s142.photobucket.com/user/mnms53/media/9S15_zps1244918d.jpg.html][/URL[URL="http://s142.photobucket.com/user/mnms53/media/10S15_zps5de81368.jpg.html"]

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Love this car dude! Read a few write ups on it ,is very inspirational.
Made me want to tuck my bay and go twin scroll =P so I'm blaming you for having no money ha ha ha
Awesome car dude! Look forward to hearing/ seeing more on it!

Reaction score
Country
Love this car!

Have you got any photos of the transformation process from when it was bought from the studio to what it looks like now?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Not being a dick just a bit of a cynic here but is this really yours?! Love to see some real camera pics as those are all just pulled off the Internet and you go to school?

Reaction score
Country
It's fine bro I am use to people not believing I own it. You should see people over here when they hear about it. But these pics were pulled off my instagram and Facebook. You can follow me to see for yourself (traviebishop)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Fair play dude! It really is stunning and don't change it too much! Just do some bright paint and it will be perfect.

Reaction score
Country
Love this car!

Have you got any photos of the transformation process from when it was bought from the studio to what it looks like now?
Man I really wish I did. Flawless Rides out in California did all the work and I did not own the car at that time. I will post all the progress in the coming months. As much as I love the car now it is doing a 180 degree transformation

Reaction score
Country
Glad to here that. Read about this in banzai and my heart sank when i found out it was air ride. Cant have something that looks like a track weapon but is really a poser car. Love the car, hate the air ride

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2
its not bad at all I enjoy them. It's not like normal bags they are air tech coilovers. But I am taking them off because they won't be able to handle the 1000hp goal ;)

Reaction score
Country
1000bhp and still in school? What are you going to use it for?
Bragging rights lol. I dont drive it very much and especially not to a college campus.
Here are a few cell phone shots I snapped. It was a long day took the car to a little meet this morning and ended up buying a new trailer this afternoon.

Here is a shot that my friend took last weekend. I love this photo