What's new

America's Cwest Widebody S15

Reaction score
Country
This was posted last night on Stance Nation. I woke up this morning and was shocked at how many likes it had. I honestly feel so blessed to own this car. I am gonna **** myself if it hits 50k

Reaction score
Country
Nice I have the same kit on mine yours looks lower obviously the roads are better over there with no speed bumps

Reaction score
Country
I have not been on here in a long time but the car is doing well currently under the knife

Reaction score
Country

I Decided to have my headlights redone and they turned out amazing I cant wait to put them on with the new paint

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have been following on insta, love the lights Man!look forward to seeing the new incarnation of the car still one of my favourites.
Can you get some pics of the bay up when you're done as you seen to have a good clean tuck going on ! Want to do mine at some point, looking for inspiration

Reaction score
Country
I have been following on insta, love the lights Man!look forward to seeing the new incarnation of the car still one of my favourites.
Can you get some pics of the bay up when you're done as you seen to have a good clean tuck going on ! Want to do mine at some point, looking for inspiration
If I dont bash my head into a wall and kill myself out of frustration I will deff take a few pics bro

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha as s body owners we have all been there man ha ha ha it will defo be worth it when it's done bro! Keep the faith

Reaction score
Country
Hey, for the two US Silvia owning brothers, Id love to get a hold of you guys on FB or insta or something. Would be good to get to know the FEW of us in the states with S15's. Maybe get together or talk about hook ups and what not. (CarbonPanda, hope you dont mind, ill be adding you as soon as im off work).

Reaction score
very nice car you have there especially you are in the State. Been following your facebook/instagram for a while now...

cant wait to see the update of the car mate..

Reaction score
Country
Hey, for the two US Silvia owning brothers, Id love to get a hold of you guys on FB or insta or something. Would be good to get to know the FEW of us in the states with S15's. Maybe get together or talk about hook ups and what not. (CarbonPanda, hope you dont mind, ill be adding you as soon as im off work).
I'm in the DMV area. I believe I was the second S15 owner in Maryland back in 2008. I am currently 1 of 4 S15 owners in Maryland tha i know of. PM me or find me on facebook. Daniel Sutliff.

A

abauza17

Whats up Travis, finally made it to a forum. Hope all is going well with the car, excited to see it done.

Reaction score
Country
Travis, so curious how this project is going.....please give some updates dude??????
sorry guys I have been so very busy with college on top of that my dad had a heart surgery so I had to take car of him for a couple months while he wasnt working but here come some pics.

Reaction score
Country
Let me start by saying I am an obsessive compulsive perfectionist with things that mean a lot to me. One thing I have always hated on my car was the body line over the rear quarter panels that wraps around to the rear window. Now hear me out I love that body line on all S15's however hate mine and the lack of it. You see when the wide body was done on my car initially they molded the widebody into the original body to hide the rivets. Only problem is that when they did this all that body putty hid the beautiful original body line. This was an absolute NO go for me and would drive up the wall and ultimately piss me off so much I would just sell the damn car. So I decided to cut into the fiberglass Cwest widebody and literally carve that body line back into the car and make it look even better than it did from the factory.
This task has added months on top of this project but it will be worth it in the long run. It took so much time and figuring out before we even attempted trying it but here it is.

Last edited: