What's new

America's Cwest Widebody S15

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Wow. Thats some serious $$$ right there!

Are you Hulk Hogans son? He's into jap cars and must be collage age?! and crashed that supra he had!

This you? It is isn't it, you can tell us :)

Reaction score
Country
F#%k me. Now i was expecting a small trailer. See your putting that student loan to good use
Suhhh dont give away my Secret.

Wow. Thats some serious $$$ right there!

Are you Hulk Hogans son? He's into jap cars and must be collage age?! and crashed that supra he had!

This you? It is isn't it, you can tell us :)

hahaha I wish! my garage would have a r34 Nur in there as well.

I need some feedback from everyone. What do you think of the Dmax vs Yoshio tails? I really cant decide and I am sure someone has had both. I feel that the Dmax look more OEM. My only problem with the Dmax is that there is an older Toyota or possibly Nissan that has near identical tails.
Also does anyone know where I can get my hands on a WiseSquare Rear diffuser? Is there anyone on here that has one?
Thanks in advance everyone.

Reaction score
Country
Lovely ride mate, been an inspiration to my C-West S15 :)

I love the stock light look with the color you have right now, id leave them stock.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome dude, and awesome car. I have the centre spread from banzai up on my wall, haha. I thought it would benefit from d-max 50-50s, so I'd say go with those.

Reaction score
Country
I just bought the Yashio tails, have the D-Max red/clears. I personally like the red/clears over the others. I have other plans for the Yashio's though ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Funnily enough nick hogan actually has a 15 !
I love the dmax but is everyone is different, down to personal preference end of the day .

Reaction score
Country
Yea, I'd love to know the sizes. Im still trying to figure out which sizes I need for my car.

Reaction score
Country

Love this pic of your car!

What are the specs of the wheels you run?
How did you get this pic I dont ever remember posting it online? also my wheels are F 18x10-19 R 18x10 0 so pretty wide lol. I am going to be selling them pretty soon. ;)

I decided with the new overhaul of my car I am going to be getting 2 sets of wheels. The first being a cheaper set just because oklahoma roads are super ****ty. And the Second being Strictly a show set of wheels. Here are a few pics to give you all and Idea.

The SSRs will be the set that I keep on the car 95% of the time. The color is called Spectrum Silver

This next set is going to hurt the pocket book a bit more. Most of these color of the month wheels only go down to 19s. Last time I talked to Strasse they said it wouldn't be an issue making 18s so I am going to be making my purchase with them.
I have always wanted a CF wheel since back in highschool and I really think it will look amazing on the S15 with the new color and BBK.

Reaction score
Country
I havnt told anyone the color I am painting the car but screw it most of you all are not from America anyway. So I am repainting the car
Lambo Grigio Telesto. I am busy right now and cant post a pic but I will later on.

Reaction score
Country
Ah nice choice bud , same colour I was thinking for mine ! Will look awesome
I was going to do Lexus GGP but there is one already painted that color. I want to have a one of a kind again. You should look into the Porsche gt3rs grey it looks amazing aswell

Reaction score
Found the pic a few weeks ago I think!
I post a lot of car pics on my business Facebook and that was one of them!

PM me back too!

Reaction score
Country
also my wheels are F 18x10-19 R 18x10 0 so pretty wide lol.
I borrowed a set of 10J ET9 wheels for my car and they where as good as flush with my C-West GT kit. So your should be sticking out 28mm further.
Or are you running a lot of camber with very streched tires?

Reaction score
Country
I borrowed a set of 10J ET9 wheels for my car and they where as good as flush with my C-West GT kit. So your should be sticking out 28mm further.
Or are you running a lot of camber with very streched tires?
Ya with the Ksports when I lower the car the wheels camber in, and when I lift her they square back up.