What's new

My Spec S

Reaction score
I got my friend out recently with his DSLR and finally took some proper photos of my S15. I've owned it for over 2 and a half years and I can honestly say I'm not one bit sick of it. Best car I have ever driven and i don't think I could ever replace it with anything better.

Firsty a quick spec (yes its n/a so this will be short and sweet!):

HKS Super Dragger Cat Back
Japspeed Decat
HKS Hi Flow cone filter

Aero Skirts
DC2 integra Front Lip
Replica Dmax Roof Spoiler
Genuine Dmax Boot Spoiler
Origin 50/50 Rear Lights

K Sport Front coilovers
Cusco Rear coilovers
Front and Rear Strut Braces

17' x 8 et32 and 17' x 9 et45 Weds Farmas DP-V9 wheels with 15mm spacer up front and a 25mm spacer on the rear, (offsets are weak but they're a nice wheel and really rare), managed to get Farmas centre caps recently through Jesse Streeter, they're not the proper ones for the wheels because they're impossible to find but they fit the smaller centre section perfectly and do the job.

Yoshi Bits Purple Gear Knob
Bride gear Gaitor
Broadway Mirror

Car got a nearly full respray last summer, all that didn't get painted was the roof and boot lid. That wasn't my choice the guy who painted it just decided to do more than was asked at no extra cost so I wasn't going to complain!

So onto the pics:

All opinons are welcome and thanks for looking :thumbs:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Stunning S15 :thumbs: I always wanted your spoiler combination and HID's :smitten:

the only thing I'd change would be smoked nismo side indicators but that's just if I was being ridiculously picky...

Reaction score
Cheers dude! Did you ever think about buying another one since you sold yours?
Well I had the boot spoiler on order and the roof one popped up on here in the right colour and all so couldn't say no really! The lights that are on in those pics are just the parkers believe it or not! Have 7k hids too though. You're right about the indicators too man those ones I have are clear eBay ones and they've gone a bit grimey inside so I might pick up some smoked ones soon.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Lovely looking motor, sits really well on those wheels!

Reaction score
Must have a look on rhdjapan so thanks!

Cheers lads! It's taken me a while but I'm finally happy how she sits now. Have more plans for the near future so ill keep this updated

Lai

Reaction score
Country
Lovely Spec S you got there. I normally think 17's look too small but those look great.

Awesome gear knob too :)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks man. Ya these wheels seem to suit it really well. Haven't seen another s15 with them yet anyway. The gear knob is from yoshi bits i would highly recommend him for these gear knobs.

Reaction score
looks great man....seeing your car make me miss my old roof and rear d max spoiler...oh well...

S

s15tramore

I feel the same about my spec s, couldn't part with it. Dc2 splitter looks well and the wheels are lovely! Really nice motor you have there :thumbs:

Reaction score
Love the look of your car, any updates for us? :) Must organise to meet up sometime soon
Tbh no, not much in the way of updates on this haha. Been broke due to college and I've had to do general maintenance like rear calipers and the like so that's prevented me from buying nice bits for her! I did finally get around to rolling my arches over the Christmas. Houre of a job trying to get the arch roller working easily on a low car!! I'm still trying to sort a little issue I have with the car hesitating under load. I've so far replaced a split intake pipe, fixed a crack in my manifold and replaced the plugs. It has improved but still occurs from time to time so I've a couple more things to check.

Plans for the coming months:
-new speakers all around
-4 branch manifold
-looking to possibly get a low mileage engine also cause the miles are creeping up on my own one
-spec r front brakes
-checkered mats
-deep dish wheel
-uprated clutch and lightweight flywheel
-wouldn't mind new coilovers as well but I doubt I'll have the money

All these plans will no doubt be slow as hell coming together due to funds but I might eventually get there. Pretty sick of being a broke student!
Ya we must meet up alright I'll bring the previous owner of your s15 along ha! Did your engine arrive??

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Tbh no, not much in the way of updates on this haha. Been broke due to college and I've had to do general maintenance like rear calipers and the like so that's prevented me from buying nice bits for her! I did finally get around to rolling my arches over the Christmas. Houre of a job trying to get the arch roller working easily on a low car!! I'm still trying to sort a little issue I have with the car hesitating under load. I've so far replaced a split intake pipe, fixed a crack in my manifold and replaced the plugs. It has improved but still occurs from time to time so I've a couple more things to check.

Plans for the coming months:
-new speakers all around
-4 branch manifold
-looking to possibly get a low mileage engine also cause the miles are creeping up on my own one
-spec r front brakes
-checkered mats
-deep dish wheel
-uprated clutch and lightweight flywheel
-wouldn't mind new coilovers as well but I doubt I'll have the money

All these plans will no doubt be slow as hell coming together due to funds but I might eventually get there. Pretty sick of being a broke student!
Ya we must meet up alright I'll bring the previous owner of your s15 along ha! Did your engine arrive??
Same as myself so, trying to save but constantly having to change/repair bits on the car! :( Some nice few mods to come so, keep us updated :thumbs: It did arrive but long story short, I got screwed by customs and had to sell due to family commitments :cry: But I will still aim to turbo it with something! Going to take a LONG time but currently trying to save for some Work Meisters or SSR SP1's first tho :D

Reaction score
Same as myself so, trying to save but constantly having to change/repair bits on the car! :( Some nice few mods to come so, keep us updated :thumbs: It did arrive but long story short, I got screwed by customs and had to sell due to family commitments :cry: But I will still aim to turbo it with something! Going to take a LONG time but currently trying to save for some Work Meisters or SSR SP1's first tho :D
Balls! Customs can be a bastard alright. I think I've just found the cause of my issue. The car went through a lot of petrol over a 20 mile drive this morning so I reckon the lambda is gone. Just looking it up there and the symptoms fit, hesitation under acceleration and all that. Another thing to buy for the bloody thing ha! Just after I ordered new speakers as well. Gonna be broke this week!

Reaction score
Came to the conclusion today that my lambda sensor is knackered so I need to replace that. Got to work today and was noticing a strange exhaust noise on the way in. Had a quick look when I got to work and I've found that the rear section of my HKS Silent hi power exhaust has rotted and split where the pipe meets the back box. So frustrating! Especially seeing as I just bought new speakers for the car yesterday. Gonna be lucky to get it home tonight without it falling off totally. Don't know how the hell I didn't notice it sooner! Back on with the standard exhaust for the time being. Another thing for the list. Sickened ain't the word!! I'll upload a pic of the exhaust when I get home later.

Reaction score
Here's the damage. Really pissed off about this. Thought HKS were a good brand! Didn't bother to look at the exhaust for months, didn't think I'd need to. Bought it 2nd hand so no warranty or anything. Managed to nurse it home after work anyway, was shi*ting it that it would fall off!

I'm thinking that cause it's an s14 exhaust I have more room to play with. Wondering if it's possible to cut off the rotten pipe section and re weld it to the box. Would have to move the hangers too but its an option maybe.