What's new

My Spec S

Reaction score
Country
As far as I know a lot of hks exhausts are just steel, not stainless. Which will no doubt rust! I saw a hks high power on a celica I had breaking rotten through!

Reaction score
Stunning car :)
Sorry to hear about the exhaust though
Cheers dude. Ya tis a sickener but what can you do. Hopefully I can repair it

As far as I know a lot of hks exhausts are just steel, not stainless. Which will no doubt rust! I saw a hks high power on a celica I had breaking rotten through!
That would explain it alright. Probably starting to rot in other sections that I'll see once it's off.

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Balls! Customs can be a bastard alright. I think I've just found the cause of my issue. The car went through a lot of petrol over a 20 mile drive this morning so I reckon the lambda is gone. Just looking it up there and the symptoms fit, hesitation under acceleration and all that. Another thing to buy for the bloody thing ha! Just after I ordered new speakers as well. Gonna be broke this week!
Tell me about it! Hope to just do something abit easier like an S14 sr dropped in sometime after summer. Sorry I didn't notice your reply sooner, yes the lambda would most probably be the problem as I had the NCT a few weeks back and had the same hesitated acceleration (Also emissions wer through the roof!). Changed lambda, fixed problem and emissions also :thumbs: That exhaust is a surprise! I have a HKS Hi-Power sitting in my shed and its stainless! :confused:

Reaction score
Ya this one is super dragger not hi power I got that wrong. Must order a lambda for it probably go for the Horsham developments one, that Gendan crowd won't post to Ireland for some stupid reason.
Exhaust is a balls but gonna make the best of a bad situation and get shotguns made up and welded onto the rest of the HKS exhaust. That way with the silencer on the cat back the noise won't be too unbearable ha! I'll have to underseal the rest of the exhaust to give it some protection and try to prevent more rot in it.