What's new

S15 FTW Chapter 3........

Reaction score
Country
Yesterday I started doing my z32 rear brake conversion but after doing one side I managed to re year my hernia :( and gave up, operation get ripped for Ibiza been put on hold haha.

But on the plus side ordering coilovers soon :) but of inspiration.

also my car already has a nismo solid shifter, but I'm after something abit closer like my old rx7 one but finding on for the s15 is proving more than difficult. So I figured I'd use my vast engineering knowledge ;) and modify my current shifter.

as you can see in this pic the shifter sits quite high so my plan is to cut it down and re cut the threads to lower the knob and give a shorter throw.... Will keep you updated.

Reaction score
That's exactly the same steering wheel I had on the car when I owned it, are you changing everything that was taken off after my ownership?

Reaction score
Country
Kindof yeh, going for dmax 50/50's and lowering it soon. I'm going to keep the spoiler tho and modify it by taking the centre bar out like in the picture above, either that or a bgw.

Im also not going to go for rear splats, but fit a rear diffuser (for an fd) a see how that looks.

Also been toying with the idea of overfenders but keeping standard aero?? Not sure how this will look, if anyone has an opinion on this would be cool to hear?

Reaction score
Sounds like its going back to how it was when I owned it :D

I wouldn't normally spam someone else's thread, but this just goes to show how the car sat, relatively low, on coilovers...

Japfest 2011

Just a random I took

It's your car, mate, but I couldn't do over fenders to it as the chassis was so clean. It looked the bollocks without over fenders anyway!

Reaction score
Country
Nah I don't mind dude, yeh will look loads better when it's lowered.

And I know what you mean about the overs, I would like a decent amount of wheel/tyre on the back. I might just keep it as a back up if I prang It. (Hopefully not) hopefully this time next year I will have a forged engine and cams :)

Reaction score
Country
Got some more work done,

z32 rear brakes fitted and took some pics, also picked up a z32 bmc so once that's fitted everything should be sweet braking wise.

Insects - 0
s15 - 16384949

can anyone guess the wheels? ;)