What's new

Finally! My car Pics As promise....

Reaction score
nitekid said:
Woah bro, r u running very rich to spit huge flames? Reali cool to see S15 on Flames...err...i mean spit out flames especially huge ones! nice! :thumbs:

Cheers ;)
Yeah, it's tuned for safety ie - runs rich on boost :D On a long trip, I can get 290km's with the fuel gauge half way between half and 3/4. So it runs just like a stock car off boost - but when you put your foot down - just watch that gauge drop :eek: At the track I get about 120ish km's per 3/4 tank - but half of it explodes out the back! Orange ones, blue ones, big, small, long burn, short burn - it does them all :D Every track day I get comments - everyone wants flames :D Being white, my rear bumper gets that flamed grilled feeling so I have to use "Bug and Tar" remover to get the fuel and burn marks off. It's been tuned by the best guy in Auckland for the Power FC, so I guess it's the price you pay for the 740cc injector, Nismo Pump, Sard FPR combo eh.

Reaction score
nitekid said:
Guess wat? you were so right about the RX 7 the Engine actually blew recently and he went to rebuilt the whole damn thing cursing and swearing. Well i guess the rotary 13b depends alot on its mood, could be a real terror at times but when time its up, it will just blow smoke :hurl: and say bye bye...haha :D
Yup, its not a matter of if, but when things will break on those things - most often the engine which isnt cheap! I wanted one for so long but as I uncovered all the gremlins - I thought nah! A well tuned S15 will mix it up with a RX7 anyday - and you get to drive home afterwards. The Rx7 guy will have to take the bus home :nod: