What's new

Adison's Spec R

A

adisonliew

HKS SQV Or Turbosmart BOV

Hi anyone out dere who prefer sqv or turbosmart BOV pls give comment. Planing to change my BOV

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Atmosphere make it to jurky, which i read recently on SXOC the jurking when coming off the throttle is not good for the gearbox!

SSQV re-circed for me too :thumbs:

Reaction score
Topper said:
Atmosphere make it to jurky, which i read recently on SXOC the jurking when coming off the throttle is not good for the gearbox!

SSQV re-circed for me too :thumbs:
nah - I don't have any problems like that. My old Mitsi used to, so I binned the BOV. But with the S15 - no probs. Perhaps using the Z32 AFM and PFC has some bearing on it.

A

adisonliew

Ok guyz i have already fitted a HKS SQV n its sound is kinda soft can i make it louder? there is no adjustment on it.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Aha. So its the :ghey: sound you're after, then, not the proper functionality of a BOV/recirc... :p You can get 'louder' fins for the SSQV

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Well, I'd say you shouldn't be running much more than 0.8 bar on a JDM S15 if its still running the original fuel map, especially in a hot country. You'll be risking detonation big time...

With a properly mapped and fuelled setup, i.e. bigger injectors and AFM, running through a chipped ECU, you can efficiently get around 1.2-1.3 bar out of the T28BB. 1.2 max efficiency out of the non-BB T28.

A

adisonliew

hey guys i just got back from work and was wondering i hadn't been in this forum since :p anyway was wondering if it would look nice if i fitted a 350z 17 inch rims to my car other than the volks racing i am using now. any comment? thanks

Cheers mate.

Reaction score
adisonliew said:
hey guys i just got back from work and was wondering i hadn't been in this forum since :p anyway was wondering if it would look nice if i fitted a 350z 17 inch rims to my car other than the volks racing i am using now. any comment? thanks

Cheers mate.
keep the volks but have them painted - either the factory Volk Bronze or Black :cool:.

A

adisonliew

hey guys i got some stuff i wanna sell off frm my s15 anyone interested in APEXI BOOST, WATER temp,oil temp with the sensor? selling it for 1k brunei with control unit. OH and My E-manage ECU for B$400. try converting in ur currency. cheers

A

adisonliew

ahh...it's been years since i've been here... how you guys all doing? =D miss my S15 cheers~~