What's new

In the beginning...etc etc

Reaction score
Country
I think the price difference between the autobahn and the greddy kit warrants giving it a try. at the end of the day of the pipework doesnt fit well i can get custom bits. as long as the core is good then I'm happy

Reaction score
Country
the price difference from the autobahn to the hdi gt2 warrants it as a no-brainer. the core of the hdi is a better design, and everything fits nicely.

Reaction score
Country
how much import tax and duty did you get hit with on that? on the HDi site the kit is £400 with postage for the gt2 kit. looks like a nice kit too

Reaction score
Country
greddy turbo timer arrived today :) will add pics saturday- still waiting for BOV

Reaction score
Country
all things being good and equal will be picking up a set of these next weekend

Greddy dump valve came yesterday too- oh and a decat and downpipe

Reaction score
Country
mini update

bought myself a cusco strut brace from S15 FTW and thought i'd treat it to a bit of an overhaul

sand blasted and primered top mounts, they will eventually be gloss red

using a DA i sanded the bar with 800 then 1500 to remove any scratches and then polished with autosol, not quite finieshed but looks a million percent better :)

Reaction score
Country
also car will not arrive now till end of april as due to a bit of a mix up, the car was coming without an aero front end. so Torque GT have got me one only thing is its on a boat 3 weeks behind mine :(

Reaction score
Country
Pics don't work buddy bet u can't wait. It sempt like forever when I was waiting for mine its werth it in end though :)

Reaction score
Country
pics working fine on my computer :s just picked my nismos up :) currently stashed at a friends to avoid speculation from my dad haha

Reaction score
Country
strut brace finally finished- currently hiding in bubble wrap under my bed away from my dad...the brace not me obviously

a bit anal i know but who cares :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
car is finally in the country and work has been started by the guys at torque gt, she has a new mot and is going into the body shop once the aero bumper arrives :)

bad news is some thieving japanese sailor has stolen my amazing anne summers-esque gear nob so this now wont be for sale lol

on the upgrade front i have just bought a walbro fuel pump, turbo elbow and an apexi type 2 FMIC with hot and cold pipes off a guy on driftworks. only slight issue is that its for an s14 so will need to maybe do some extra jiggery pokery to make it fit. all thats left to buy now is a HKS actuator to hold more boost when mapped. will update with som emore pics soon

Reaction score
Country
car is out of the paint shop finally, waiting for mike to email me over the photos tomorrow :) been a long time coming

Reaction score
Country

all ready apart from centre console needs to be painted, cant wait to get modding!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Looks awesome even in completely standard form! Make sure they've matched the front bumper well as its so difficult to match the pearl white paint!

Reaction score
Country
i think its a near on impossible task, from what little knowledge i have of paint/bodywork, it depends how heavy the pearl layer is applied to how it looks when top coated. i guess they woyuld have blown it in and not gone edge to edge.

im like a kid at christmas dont think ive ever been so excited haha

Reaction score
Country
the long wait is over, went to pick the car up wednesday morning and its now safely home. few little niggles: wipers are a bit lose and ride up the screen at 90mph, one of the air vents is broken and the front number plate blew off. but only little niggles. anyway some pics below:

note very homemade number plate

bodywork straight as a dye

first job is to get these and the brace on:

also the car comes witha nismo cat back which as far as im aware is a 2.5 inch pipe- its relatively quiet but all the turbo back bits ive bough are 3 inch. so if anyone has any 2.5 inch turbo elbows, down pipe and a decat they dont need anymore i would be willing to buy them. alternatively if anyone would like to buy my nismo cat back i am willing to listen to offers, it is is very good condition from what i can see underneath. would also be interested in a part ex for a 3 inch system

Reaction score
Country
Very nice mate, hope you were grinning like an idiot as much as I was on the drive home :wack:

Was wanting some Nismo bits on mine but will have to wait a few months before I can afford it. Wish mine had the Aero front but standard one looks great anyway so it doesn't bother me too much...yet.

How were Torque GT to deal with? I've heard nothing but good things about them but didn't use them personally.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Glad your happy mate! Look stunning. Makes me miss mine :(

The fmic thing, I think autobahn must have changed suppliers or something. The fit on mine wasn't perfect and from what I had read from people that had fitted them it was supposed to be. You can make them fit ok and I never had any major issues, when I was looking the ab88 was the best option.

Neith, After being seen off by sales rubbish and third party warrantees for years I wouldn't buy a car from a dealership ever again. Except Torque GT. Faultless service, before, during and after sale.

Reaction score
Country
I was very much grinning like an idiot, was a faultless 240 mile test drive home. I even had an encounter with an r33 which was hilarious as I tried to keep up when he put his toe down.

Mike and darren at torque gt were tp blokes, couldn't do enough for me, I did change my mind quie a few times too which was why I had to wait so long. Mike even picked me up from the coach stip in a far from exotic passat diesel lol.

Been getting my 206 ready for sale today but wheels should be going on tomorrow. So anyone interested in a 206 gti let me know. 1295 ono, will put an add up on ebay at some point.