What's new

My baby finally!

V

vti_coupw

good work my friend glad to see its being treated well after all this time :D:D did you take the car to the UK or sort it via phone calls?, at least your not snowed in, the mix of bald back tyres and an inch of frozen snow up here in galway means my 15 is parked up for the forseeable future, plus i get to save some money and get it back better than ever :D leave the four door k20 at home now good boy HEHE

Reaction score
Great to see she's back on the road rob :nod: Any daytime pics of that cam cover :D
Soon man :D, going to put the interior back together and fit the last few bits with the time off over christmas. Then set up the suspension, then im ready :cool:.

Johnny your seat is booked dude dont worry :thumbs:

Reaction score
Just bumping this up so i can find it again :). So after long deliberation and breaking alot of the car ive decided to rebuild it and keep it. Most of it is back together and i started it at the weekend and damn it sounds good! Ive got suspension to put in, rewire alot of things, get a new heater/fan blower and then finally re-fit the interior but thats it!

Reaction score
This is looking very nice mate, Engine is something i'm looking to do shortly. Need to get the car upto bdc spec first and buy a daily and trailer. Looks like you have spend a pretty penny on the engine though