What's new

My baby finally!

Reaction score
well the suspension is as hard as a rock! its not regd yet so the only drive i got was from the docks home so cant really comment but its really nice to drive! Took a quick look today and found some hidden treasure! my radio, defi meters and controller were all hidden away in the dash, well hidden! The rear camber is also out from what i can see but the arches are rolled and i noticed some app braided lines too

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The camber's out AND the arches are rolled? That doesn't bode well for the wheels fitting in the arches if you straighten the camber... :eek:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
take some pics of it :D

How is the camber out? positive or negative. Could be that they raised the car to the max to protect the bodykit when loading and unloading.

Reaction score
basically the bottom of the wheels are sticking out further then the top, the front is fine but it was raised for shipping.....?

Reaction score
ok so sorted the camber on the rear, alignment is now done and ive updated the spec with a new turbo elbow and a front pipe :)

Reaction score
cheers lads thanks for the comments, just got my hands on some sideskirts and a rear bumper to match lol

Reaction score
just an update, some drunk twit reversed into the car so waiting on the whole insurance thing to be sorted. Heres a couple of pics:

Reaction score
i was thinking widebody alright but i dont like the idea of having to cut into the rear panels? Got the rest of the vertex kit to finish off the car so think that should be enough for now

J

Jordan

Good luck with the insurance mate...hope it gets sorted soon.

Damn drunk bastards lol

Reaction score
just a quick update, the car has now been mapped and running 0.8bar. Making 285.3bhp at the fly and 210.2bhp at the wheels or 154.6kW. Torque was 345.4Nm and the final power run was done in 5th gear on the 6 speed box. Quite happy with the results the car runs alot better and at least now i can put the boot down with no knock!! also did my first drift day, damn good fun!!!

Reaction score
some drift day pics....the green s14 was one of the irish drift series competitors, damn good driver