What's new

S15 Spec R Project - Road sweeper :)

Reaction score
Country
looks tough!!
Cheers Will :)

awsome looking wheels mate ;) cars looking good, when you getting the rear fenders painted?
ha thanks mate ;) Yer starting to get there now :) Drives really well after a few of the mods :) Hopefully in the next two weeks :cool:

Looks immaculate mate, nicely done!!!
Cheers Dave :thumbs:

New rear lights :)

**** covered car pic so apolygise, think it makes rear look much better.

Played with adding some more front camber today, fucck hadn't realised how much that can lower your car lol, arb
was on floor i think ha ha :)

Getting a bit too much rear suspension movement, have set hsd's to stiffest setting, So hopefully by adding some preload I'll be able to reduce some movement :)

Reaction score
I had HSD's on my old car, very stiff coilovers, almost a deadly ride. I used the car for 2 years as a daily and still didn't get used to it :wack:

If you saw the rear arch gap I was running, and managed no rubbing, they're ideal coilovers :D

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread among a few others.

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
You know in the last couple of years HSDs have been softening their rates, they arent the same as they were. However I've got mine and wouldnt trade them. Haha. i muchos like this :)

Reaction score
Country
I'm picking them coilover up next week as mine are well to rough for the road everyday. let us know how you get on with them after you preload them

Reaction score
Country
Loving the rear quarters and the extra wide look :) wish I was brave enough to cut mine up :( looks fu@£iny sexy good job :)

Reaction score
Country
Love that 32 mate - used to have one but wasn't nearly as nice as that one - just a standard do luck kitted black gtr. Loved it all the same though :)

J

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Mark, haven't saw a update for a little while now.......sup man?
Really getting impatient.....wanna see some updates man :p