What's new

johns S15 spec R

Reaction score
Country
Thought it was about time i started to make a thread.
bought from torque gt, brilliant guys, its a standard spec R full aero.
got a few mods for it but not fitted any yet apart from front strut brace, not going to do anything crazy tho just subtle mods as i like these standard.
heres a couple of pictures.

cheers for looking
john

Reaction score
Country
im after a blitz nur spec too if anyone knows of one for sale cheers

Reaction score
Country
looks nice mate! love the aero kit, just cant bring myself to spend £800 on a bumper I'd probably ruin! Is it me or are the lines where the door meets the rear wings really visible? might just be the white ones as mines blue! On a whole looks good and torque are great too.

Reaction score
Country
Hi John that's lovely s15 mate sometimes i wish i got mine in white looking at 15s like yours lol, i got my car from torque GT a year and a half ago and think there so great :thumbs:. and s15ollie i agree with what you say bout the doors ive got a grey s15 and pull faces at the gaps in the doors cause they don't look perfect and i have sort of like chaffing marks on the door sills, only very small but i think its just part of the car

Reaction score
Country

I literally took a load of photo's at trax purely of s15's, spent a while looking over yours,
really really tidy, very good buy

Reaction score
Country
: ) thanks alot everyone. Thanks for the photos matey going to save them. The bumper came with the car and its genuine : ) thank god haha was shocked when i saw the price of them. The doors have black strips on to protect them think im going to take them off though their getting moss behind them lol. Thank you for the comments guys : )

Reaction score
Country
Removed the black stips on the doors yesterday looks loads better. Also got radius arm and bottom arm bushes to replace at somepoint and my coilovers to fit : )

Reaction score
Country
got my new wheels at weekend running 25mm spacers at rear and 20mm at front. still need to roll arches. the front wheel sticks out quite far their due for some tyres would you recommend smaller spacers or more stretch on tyres?

Reaction score
Country
they are 18x9 and have falken 225/40r18s on them. other option is that when i get coilovers on they've got camber adjustment so could just put camber on front and run225/40s again

Reaction score
Country
I have some 8.75j that I'm planning on running 205's on, hoping that rolling my arches and I should be good, but it seems 225 are cheaper that 205, assuming due to them being a common size! I think you'd get away with the 225 with a slight bit of camber mind!

Reaction score
Country
bit of an update found out that my manifold was cracked so changed that struggled like mad due to being limited for space in my garage. still got boost problems though so iv now bought a greddy profec b spec2 to play with and see if was the old solenoid playing up il have a dabble at fitting that after christmas.
couple of pics of the manifold

Jay

Reaction score
looks like a nice clean car to start with. as for the front wheels, dial in a degree or two of camber when you fit the coilies. how much clearance do you have between the tyre and suspension? you dont need much, i literally got a couple of millimetres and never had issues with rubbing. so if you have plenty of clearance then go for a smaller spacer. (i got 18x8.5 with 235 tyres and have them completly inside the arches

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude Yeh think I need 15mm spacers its just that a already bought these off a mate. Iv got 215/40 on front now. Need to roll rear arches before I do anything else their next on the list to fit. Still need to sort a cat back too.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude Yeh think I need 15mm spacers its just that a already bought these off a mate. Iv got 215/40 on front now. Need to roll rear arches before I do anything else their next on the list to fit. Still need to sort a cat back too.
Sucks that you are still having boost issues, know the feeling though as I took my turbo off and redid all the gaskets and nuts when I had a coolant line split hoping to sort my boost issue at the same time.. it didn't. Running out of things to try on mine now, hope you get yours sorted soon.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal turbos are a pain. Does anyone know if s15smake a ticking noise from the exhaust mani side on tickover I thought It might have been due to rhe crack but still seems to make a slight noise. Its probably normal think im getting paranoid about leaking gaskets now lol

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Mine does, but I'm sure its more from the injectors area than the exhaust mani itself if you listen carefully.

Prob could do with meeting up with the two cars tbh, as we could have the same issue. just re-read your thread on sxoc and I only make 'peak' boost at high revs too no matter what I set the boost controller to, and tried a lot more things than you so would save you having to buy them as well.