What's new

johns S15 spec R

Reaction score
Country
Japfest, hope valley and in garage : ). Ooo let me know how you get on. Which kit you got?

ADMIN EDIT: Please read the rules in regards to text speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
From Sheffield pal where abouts are you from? Cheers dude their wedsports can't remember full name for them

Reaction score
Country
Haha me either not had mine long tbo got it last august well have to meet at some point

Reaction score
Country
nice I love the aero body kit looks good I need to get a body kit for mine I'm leaning towards the d-max type 1 body kit. Iv had issues with my wheels as they are a rubbish size to thin but I have just saved up and bought some works XD9's cant wait to get them on, I need to start a build thread soon lol

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal Yeh the dmax kit does look good get some pics up pal of your car :)

Reaction score
Country
yes I will do, Im going to put a build thread up tomorrow I think. Its still in early years yet still have loads more to do lol.

Reaction score
Country
Will be putting a build thread up at the weekend as I will be going to my mates so I can use his decent camera rather then off my iPhone.

Reaction score
Country
Iv been trying to tidy the engine bay up abit since the last post heres a few pics. Not finished yet though going to spray my inlet at some point just got to figure out how to remove it.

Reaction score
Country
don't know why that post has come out like that cant seem to put the next photo on the next line

Reaction score
Country
Picked her up today from mbautomotive after its nistune and live mapping session : D really happy with it feels a lot more responsive and smoother, better on fuel slightly too from what I can see. Really recommend him knows his stuff and very helpful too nice bloke even after what people say all in all very happy