What's new

johns S15 spec R

Reaction score
Country
Cool we,ll have to sort something in new year. Have you checked your cooler and piping? If ebc dunt cure it im going to try an hks actuator.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I've got a hks actuator that's done 100 miles, you are welcome to try it didn't fix mine so took it back off.
Yeah fitted a front mount and that didn't fix it, Matt smoke tested it but not 100% that machine pressurised high enough only seemed low psi so could have a leak still possibly.

Reaction score
Country
Ahh know who u are off sxoc now lol yeh il give it a whirl if controller dunt cure it cheers mate. Its a shame others havent had and cured the same fault would be much easier lol anyway merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a good one.

Reaction score
Country
Fitted boost controller today still no change :( must be a boost leak or actuator fault. Only getting 0.57 bar peak no matter what I set controller to. So more hunting and spend to spend lol

Reaction score
Country
Boost problem solved thanks to CMR hks actuator did the trick can't believe how much more responsive it is. Back to dyno now :)

Reaction score
Country
Big update got coilovers on, Blitz Nur spec R exhaust, blitz front pipe, apexi elbow, decat, 20mm spacers on front and got my wedsprts on.
Unfortunatly iv not got my arches rolled yet so had to take spacers back off the rear as the tyres caught the arches very slightly.

and a couple from the dreaded fastshow

Reaction score
Country
thanks every one :) really made my day as all iv had off mates is will look good with wheels that fit : / but i love them looked brill with rear ones stuck out think il get some camber arms on rear when the arches are done cant go much lower though due to roads around my house might have to just end up setting it up at shows.

Reaction score
Country
So clean! Shame I didn't see you at the fast show.
trust me is wasnt clean at fast show hated that day. left about 1ish and washed it when i got home some bellend wheel spun mud all over it.

Reaction score
Country
looks clean in the pictures considering how much of a mud bath it looked, i think i also remember seeing your car go through auction via torqueGT, was only about a week or so after i started looking for mine. was a bit out of my budget lol

Reaction score
Country
yeh bought it pretty much straight away was exactly what i wanted. abit more than what i wanted to pay but got a dream car :) so im happy like real life gran turismo now when i drive it lol

Reaction score
Country
trust me is wasnt clean at fast show hated that day. left about 1ish and washed it when i got home some bellend wheel spun mud all over it.
Yeh I left at about half 1. Was not happy about the mud issue. Also washed her when I got in! Was the bellend in some old 4x4?

Reaction score
Country
No dude was that silver astra in them pics don't know who he was

Reaction score
Country
some newer pics as its been a while not done much except put rear spacers on and abit more cleaning. also got some centre caps and jap plates

Reaction score
Country
were they from donington japfest? hopefully fitting my FMIC at the weekend- should be fun. im blatentntly gonna get a boost leak somewhere :(

mines still looking clean from pod lol :)