What's new

Finally i have an S15

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
hiya mate, been very slow for the past couple of months with buying a house and changing roles slightly in work and stuff... hopefully will be back on it soon and already have my list of parts to buy :)

Update update!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah awesome man, congrats on the house! Look forward to seeing the car move along .
Mine sort of stalled last year but am getting back on it now so hopefully this year be done

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate !! yea looking forward to getting on the road and get some miles on it... been a long time coming !!

cool, will keep an eye out for updates on yours bud :)

Ah awesome man, congrats on the house! Look forward to seeing the car move along .
Mine sort of stalled last year but am getting back on it now so hopefully this year be done

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
quick update. Motivation is building again ! got some work sorted on the rear recently:

before, looking manky and unloved !

bit of time and some Project Mu handbrake shoes later:

much better !

Got some tidying up on the interior completed also.

need to get a gauge mount for the AFR gauge. next thing on the list !

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
also some new parts arrived. Whats in this box I wonder:

Nismo strengthened lower arms:

and ikeya formula adjustable arms:

and new gaiter surround from JDMvirgin ! thanks mate !

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Very nice dude! They r34 gtr seats?
The ikeya formula stuff looks top notch
cheers mate... yea R34 GTR seats :)

yea quality seems really good on them... after a fair amount of research and trying to decide I decided that Ikeya where the way to go..just need to get some dust boots for them from Tweeks.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Seats look perfect in the car man love it !
I'm thinking exactly the same dude, been reading up on them and they look really good compared to most of the other stuff that's about
Nice update as always !

Reaction score
Country
thats an insane amount of work and attention to detail is awsome, i bet youve spent a pretty penny on it to. looks awsome so far

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
thats an insane amount of work and attention to detail is awsome, i bet youve spent a pretty penny on it to. looks awsome so far
Cheers mate, cost a fair amount but working on the principle of build it right and do it once !

any how got a bit more done last weekend:

New Rear wheel bearings:

Got some dust boots fitted to the rear Ikeya arms as well:

ready to rock and roll:

some crappy pictures of them fitted:

getting there slowly !

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well its been painfully slow here recently due to work and other commitments but things are progressing slowly (very !).. decided that gold/bronze was not for me so changed my mind on the wheel colour and gone block instead:

not much of an update really....

Planning on going for a boost controller change so my blitz SBC ID3 Spec-R will be up for sale at some point along with the AVS Advan model 6's so watch this space....

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well its been a bloody long time since I've updated this, due to work commitments, buying a house and the car living 250 miles away from me its taken an absolute age to get it to this stage buts its now back on the road !!

she needs painting which on hopefully going to happen soon and needs a few bits sorting but so glad to get it to this stage.. here are some pictures (like I said needs painting !)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sweet as buddy! How is it ? Bet you are loving it !
cheer man... yea properly loving it at the minute, needs a few bits / teething issues sorting and to get it painted then I put some miles on it on it !

how's your project going mate?

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Love the triple gauge install in the console. Looks like lots of neat touches throughout

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Love the triple gauge install in the console. Looks like lots of neat touches throughout
cheers mate, Defi Din Gauges ftw ! I've tried to keep similar theme through out make everything as "OEM" style as possible (in some places haha)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
cheer man... yea properly loving it at the minute, needs a few bits / teething issues sorting and to get it painted then I put some miles on it on it !

how's your project going mate?

Always to be expected !
Mine is on hold ATM as I have started full time in my bodyshop now so concentrating on that! Building up parts still in the mean time , just bottom end and gearbox /clutch to go really then will get cracking on it ! Makes me really miss mine seeing everyone banging about in theirs ha ha

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Nearly there mate... so you moved out of Manchester now? I was local to you, would have been nice to see another S15 around town.