What's new

Finally i have an S15

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
looking good mate, quality parts :)

You reckon it will be up and running for summer? Are you down for going to the SXOC weekender at the end of August?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hoping it will be ready for the summer ! been a long time coming but can see the end of on the tunnel coming now ! although i have a trip to Alps planned in july so need to save a little for that which might slow things down :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Fingers crossed mate, be good to get it on the road and enjoy it! Hopefully just in time for the sunshine ( if we get some ha )

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
yea will be nice to get a bit of sun and get some miles on it! need to get a new fuel rail them hopefully its all good to fire up....

Fingers crossed mate, be good to get it on the road and enjoy it! Hopefully just in time for the sunshine ( if we get some ha )

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well still waiting for my fuel rail to turn up but managed to spend yesterday on the car doing the suspension:

old stuff off:

new stuff ready to go on:

drivers side:

passengers side

tein steering rods on:

front coil-overs on new stud on:

random pic:

fitted the Nagisa Auto wing braces also:

and also test fitted the Nagisa Auto Shakitto plates suspect these wont do anything other than tidy the engine bay up a little:

just need my fuel rail now so i can chuck it on and get the damn thing started !!!

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cheeky update, will need to give a proper update at some point but i finally got my wheels blasted before painting:

Reaction score
Country
Nice to know about your projects,its a made of S15,its really very awesome in design actually i am a mechanic by profession and also done the same project as like that in my workshop but you also done a good job,i like it and and see a different thing in your project.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice to know about your projects,its a made of S15,its really very awesome in design actually i am a mechanic by profession and also done the same project as like that in my workshop but you also done a good job,i like it and and see a different thing in your project.
cheers mate thanks for the feedback :) if its worth doing its worth doing right i always say..

well its been rather slow on the car front recently with holidays and buying house etc but hopefully start to get back into the swing of things now... got my wheels back from my uncles are having them painted.. pretty happy with them, they are a little lighter/more gold than i initially wanted but think they will work well with the car:

and how the engine bay finished up:

more to follow soon !

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Car is looking immense dude, awesome parts going on!
Properly close now man must be getting excited ?
cheers mate !! yea been a quiet period but the excitement is picking up again now with is getting the old motivation going again !! the finishing line is kind of in site now..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice one mate know the feeling haven't done anything with the 15 so bought myself another project ha ha glad you are getting motivated again, once the fuel rail is here you're good to go ?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice one mate know the feeling haven't done anything with the 15 so bought myself another project ha ha glad you are getting motivated again, once the fuel rail is here you're good to go ?
well she runs with the new rail :) sounding pretty sweet...need to crack on with the rest of the stuff now... now i have everything for my front brakes i doubled checked they fitted :

need to get on with the rear upgrade now..

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sweet dude! Really getting there now eh
Won't be long surely? Just in time for winter must be getting excited now
not too long now.. although i am tempted since we are coming into winter take the time and get it as i want.. will give me some time to get the small little things completed :)

starting to pull a list together of what needs doing, so far i have the following:

rear brakes
get some tyres for the wheels
finish the roll cage install off
generally sort the interior out
bolt all the body bits up before getting it painted..

my concern is that it sounds like a short list so i am sure there is more stuff round the corner which i have forgotten about lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha yeah I know exactly what you mean dude!
I started to write a list of what I need to get mine how I want, I stopped when I got to 10k ha ha
I'm thinking to do the same, building myself a k20 ek atm so I have a fun car for winter and then gonna have mine off the road so j can do it properly how I want, just need to find a workspace
Do it once and do t properly ! Get it ready for the shows next year
You going for the z32 set up at the rear? I got r34 ( same thing) fitted to mine and is a notable improvement over the standard set up

Last edited:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
yea just dont want to rush and put it on the road before i a 100% happy with it... plus sure getting it on the road just as winter arrives is the most sensible thing to do :wack:

yea noticed you project thread for the K20 ek before, will be watching your thread to see what happens :) looks like cool project...

the current plan for the rear is to fit Porsche 4 pot monoblocks just in the process of getting the CAD sorted out for the bracket and basing it around a 350z disc... after doing the calcs sound per a pretty perfectly matched setup for what im after.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ah ha yeah exactly dude! Even though snow drifting is fun
Yeah should be good fun, just know what I'm like ! If I took the 15 off road and didn't have something a bit fun I would get bored and do something silly
That sounds like a good set up Man!
Interested to see how you get on with that
My mate just fitted 350z rear set up and that looks like a good alternative too , may look into that when I have finished everything else . Can never have too much stopping power ha ha