What's new

Finally i have an S15

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well not to much of an update really due to the weather being crap and me having man flu !! but my roll cage is here:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
it tis indeed mate... have you looked at all there cages? they do about 4 million cages for the S15 lol quite impressive to have one with a sun roof though as they must be uber rare !

Ah a Cusco cage? Looking good! Unfortunately I have a sunroof in my S15, so that's a no go for me!

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well my new exhaust has turned up.... some teasers of it as i am not going to be back for another week:

can wait to get back and check it over and get it on !

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
went for a Fujitsubo power getter type RS :) was guna go TI but since there are about 9 million speed bumps around here/in work i would be to upset smashing it to pieces on them

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice one man! Ti would have been awesome but I know what you mean, have dinged my rear box and downpipe a few times , not cool! You got much left to do to the car?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cheers gents ! yea was looking for an exhaust which was excellent quality and not too loud... after a little bit of searching it was a choice between 2, this one and the Kaki Regu o6... decided on the Fuji as the kaki i had on my S13 so went for some a little different... also the power getter has a 90mm rear section which should reduce back pressure a little....

well engine wise i'm almost there, ordered a few more parts but hoping to get the it fired next weekend and do some checking...

need to do the suspension now also so there will be a rather larger order going in to RHD shortly .

hows yours coming a long bud?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah seems a good choice mate just had a read up on them looks like a good system! I have the kaki full mega n1 on mine is proper loud ha ha love it =P nice nice
Do you have your suspension spec all nailed down?
Slowly atm dude, have my ecu now and have most of my kit fixed and primed should get it in paint this week. Just waiting to get paid properly so I can sort my daily out and get that sold then will be full steam ahead, turbo and engine parts will be ordered and hopefully get it all built up June If it all works out

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
yea the current plan for the suspension is:

HKS Hypermax IV SP coilovers
Nismo power brace
Nismo front lower arms
Nismo tension rods
Tein steering rod and ends
Cusco Front and rear arb
longer front studs
and some chassis bracing actions

for the rear i want to wait and get it set up to the ride height i want as i am not sure if i will need adjustable arms yet... if not ill be getting Nismo arms.. if i need adjustable ones i am not sure what route to take yet...

cool, will be looking forwards to see the progress on yours :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice set up man! I have quite a few of those bits on mine . Quite fancied some hks coilies myself only thing that put me off is if they need fixing would be a pita I know a few people who run hipermax though and have only good things to say! Spec of this car is pretty awesome dude!
Cheers man hopefully be some updates soon, haven't been getting paid properly at my new job so that's held me up a bit unfortunately, was hoping to almost be done by now!

Reaction score
Country
Solid choices in the suspension parts that you have listed. I have a few friends who own various types of HKS coilovers, and after a bit of seat time I actually decided to buy a set for myself.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
this is going to be a great build once its done.

I'm from over North Manchester way so we should meet up once you've got it on the road, don't think there is many more S15 in Manchester, I haven't seen any others on the roads :)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cheers for the comments gents ! was looking for a suspension set up and everything pointed to the HKS ones really. just need to get it all on and running the ride height i want to see if i need adjustable rear arms or not..

S15AK :- cool not seen another one round MCR ! will have to sort something out when its all up and running :)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well been a good and bad weekend the one just gone... first up the good news:

exhaust fitted:

exhaust is awesome quality..

also suspension has turned up and lets just say the Japanese are interesting bunch but not sure what this is meant to mean :

what could be inside this box:

and the answer is :)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well the bad bits...

got the engine looking like this:

well during trying to fire it up i found out my fuel rail is f**ked!!! there seems to be an issue getting the centre fitting to seal properly so am going to need to buy a new rail :(

oh well generally a step in the right direction

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
More quality parts! Look awesome man ! Shame about the rail dude at least it's all coming together! Looks like a while car again now 😁