What's new

Finally i have an S15

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
haha fair enough mate! will be nice when its done bud :)

well i want to get:

New exhaust, want a TI one which reminds me i need to put to other one up
New suspension
roll cage
maybe traction control aswell.
aero / body work (cant make my mind up on this lol)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Think they both should be pretty sweet when they are done mate!
Ti would be sweet !
My ecu has traction control built into it, not sure how it works though tbh
That's next on my list when the engine is done/ being done want to strip and rebuild the car quite fancy full widebody, maybe vertex edge or behrman d1gp have to see what I have left to play with ! Polybush the lot too ah the never ending list ha ha ha
Look forward to seeing what you decide for yours mate

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well shes built... managed to get some time on the engine last weekend and got quite a lot done... still need / want to paint a few parts to bring it up to spec but big step forward and can now look into getting it in the car :)

will get some close up pics of the turbo and stuff before I put it in...

its getting there now

Reaction score
Country
I would love the know how to do a full rebuild like that- unfortunately I don't have the space either :( looking good though bud!

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
well since the weather hasn't been great this weekend up north I've put off putting my engine but did decide that the rear caliper needed repainting so spent the time doing that:

need to find a dry weekend now to put the engine in

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cheers gents need to get them on the car now.. need to get the brackets mocked up for the rear

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They look huge for rears man! What are they?

there off the back of Porsche Boxter S and running 350Z discs :) after doing some initial calcs they we will be pretty well matched to the car and the front set up... cant wait to try them now :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice ! Sounds like a good set up dude. Been looking at 350z rear for mine as dan has done a conversion recently and it looked a fairly decent upgrade in size . Cars not far off finished now then mate?!

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
yea the 350z can be made to fit straight on if you have a internal hand brake set up... offers some decent upgrade for cheaps..... yea its getting there now need to find a weekend to get the engine in now !

Nice ! Sounds like a good set up dude. Been looking at 350z rear for mine as dan has done a conversion recently and it looked a fairly decent upgrade in size . Cars not far off finished now then mate?!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah cool as I have r34 rear brakes on mine already may go for that upgrade then, cheers for the info !
How long till you get the engine in do you think?? Must be looking forward to driving it :D should be just in time for the nicer weather !! I'm just waiting for pay day to buy my first lot of engine parts now .... Taking sooooooo long ha ha ha

Last edited:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ah cool as I have r34 rear brakes on mine already may go for that upgrade then, cheers for the info !
How long till you get the engine in do you think?? Must be looking forward to driving it :D should be just in time for the nicer weather !! I'm just waiting for pay day to buy my first lot of engine parts now .... Taking sooooooo long ha ha ha
well buddy its been a long weekend but shes in !!!! some pictures of the weekend progress:

before the hard work to get it in:

clutch on:

Nismo Pivot in place

and how it looked at the end of saturday:

and at the end of Sunday

well its a big chunk closer now !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice one mate!!! Looking awesome!
Was looking at those clutches myself yesterday ha ha which did you go for? They have a lot to choose from.
Not a million miles away from first start up then :D and just in time for the nice weather too

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice one mate!!! Looking awesome!
Was looking at those clutches myself yesterday ha ha which did you go for? They have a lot to choose from.
Not a million miles away from first start up then :D and just in time for the nice weather too
cheers mate, i need to get some better pictures up to some point tho.... i went for the 409d with the spring plate but not the one "slient" flywheel... its also got the "copper mix" style clutch disc.by all accounts they drive like stock pretty much just with a little more noise...

yea got a long weekend coming up so hoping i can get it fired up and do some checking .... fun times ahead.. hopefully get it on the road in time for summer !

hows your project coming along mate?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah sweet sounds good mate! I'm weighing up one of these or a nismo dual coppermix atm as it can take 600ft/lb lol just incase I change the goalposts in the future ha ha
Really love your build though man all the parts are well thought out and no corners have been cut, just as it should be!
Looking forward to seeing a vid of it running ;)

Project has stopped for the minute , selling my daily now so ican pay for my engine as the money I had for parts I spent on a syvecs s6gp lol
Shouldn't be too long though, taking it off road next month to have the engine out, shave and paint the bay and respray the kit too . Fingers crossed if it all goes to plan should have it done June time I reckon .