Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by pegliobaglio View Post
    What dash are you thinking ? Canít decide myself , so many good choices !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    At the minute I think the choice is between the ecumasters or a Plex sdm550 but cant make my mind up. Pro and cons for each. The plex has great analysis software but doesn't looks quite as configurable as the ecumasters. ECUmasters is a great bit of kit (like all their gear) but software for analysis not as good

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Liked
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13

Finally i have an S15

Yeah I was looking at the plex dash as itís meant to work really well with the syvecs , Greg mentioned about the new Haltech dash the other day said thatís a real nice bit of kit too ! Luckily I have a while to decide yet ha ha will watch and see what you end up with ya ha

Last edited by pegliobaglio; 16-02-2020 at 17:01.

Liked
    Yeah I was looking at the plex dash as it’s meant to work really well with the syvecs , Greg mentioned about the new Haltech dash the other day said that’s a real nice bit of kit too ! Luckily I have a while to decide yet ha ha will watch and see what you end up with ya ha

Yea the Haltech is the other option, although from looking at it at Autosport I don't think it's as good as the other, it certainly felt more plastic'y (it is cheaper) and the form factor is annoying - also the buttons on it are a little pointless. is another option though.

might just have to hit the go button on one of them soon and had done with it lol

Liked
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13

Finally i have an S15

I havenít seen any in person which is another thing making me hold off Finally i have an S15 my mate has a aim dash he rates , need to find somewhere that has them all so I can have a play about really I think the plex seems to generally be the go to for syvecs other option is to just run an iPad and forgo some functions just because I have one and its easy Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15
    Howís the rest of the build coming along anyway dude ? Do you have a completion date in mind ?
    Last edited by pegliobaglio; 16-02-2020 at 17:29.

Liked
    I haven’t seen any in person which is another thing making me hold off Finally i have an S15 my mate has a aim dash he rates , need to find somewhere that has them all so I can have a play about really I think the plex seems to generally be the go to for syvecs other option is to just run an iPad and forgo some functions just because I have one and its easy Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15
    How’s the rest of the build coming along anyway dude ? Do you have a completion date in mind ?
    haha yea certainly worth having a look at them in the flesh if you can - yea I do really like the Plex gear, I already one of their knock monitors and its an awesome bit of kit.

build is coming a long slowly... kinda forgot how much wiring I still needed to do haha but getting there... i'm hoping to have it done and ready for summer so I can get some use out of it !!

looks like yours is coming along well !

6. pegliobaglio Likes this post.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by sammos13 View Post
    I have a Dymo handheld heat shrink printer - does the job very well
    Thank you Iíll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by sammos13 View Post
    haha yea certainly worth having a look at them in the flesh if you can - yea I do really like the Plex gear, I already one of their knock monitors and its an awesome bit of kit.

build is coming a long slowly... kinda forgot how much wiring I still needed to do haha but getting there... i'm hoping to have it done and ready for summer so I can get some use out of it !!

looks like yours is coming along well !
    Yeah Iím sure I will find somewhere to check them out !
    Ha ha luckily I am getting my mate to do all my wiring Finally i have an S15 do not fancy that job at all !!
    Yeah that would be nice man , miss driving it tbh
    Yeah havenít had much time on it really but when I do get onto it smash through it . Hoping to get a couple of days on it next month to get the rest of it into primer ! Be nice to get some paint on in the next couple of months

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeh View Post
    Thank you I’ll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this one mate https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dymo-S0841460-Rhino-Labelling-Machine/dp/B002YIVSYI/ref=sr_1_12?keywords=dymo+heatshrink+printer&qid=1 581888488&sr=8-12

10. Joeh Likes this post.

Liked
    Yeah I’m sure I will find somewhere to check them out !
    Ha ha luckily I am getting my mate to do all my wiring Finally i have an S15 do not fancy that job at all !!
    Yeah that would be nice man , miss driving it tbh
    Yeah haven’t had much time on it really but when I do get onto it smash through it . Hoping to get a couple of days on it next month to get the rest of it into primer ! Be nice to get some paint on in the next couple of months

if you can wait you could try PMW expo in November - it is Colgne though. usually a good show.

haha fair play - I've enjoyed doing it from myside just takes soo long and soo many tools lol.... that said I have them all now .

me too, would be nice if I can get it all sorted and put some miles on it this year over summer get it to few events and maybe get it on track as well ! although in the process of buying another project for track action hahah

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd

Liked
    Few more bits done whilst being on lockdown. Positioned the chasebays PAS res and mocked up the PAS cooler. Gotta love a bit of 3d printing.

Next step, get these finished up in CAD and have them machined !

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk