Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 178 of 178
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    herts,uk
    Posts
    4,424
    Liked
    45
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13
    Very nice Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15 I keep looking at Alcons Finally i have an S15need to get the bloody car finished first 🤣Finally i have an S15


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    333
    Liked
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pegliobaglio View Post
    Very nice Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15 I keep looking at Alcons Finally i have an S15need to get the bloody car finished first 🤣Finally i have an S15


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk
    Cheers mate! Alcons are very nice! Went for aps in the end as the pro5000rs seemed to offer the best tech/ price point. Need to sort the rear out as well now though haha.

    Need to get this thing done now as well

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    herts,uk
    Posts
    4,424
    Liked
    45
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13
    Yeah they look a nice set up man for sure !
    Ap are defo one of the best about .
    Ha ha never ending sometimes isnít it 🤣Finally i have an S15 feel like Iím getting nowhere fast atm one step forward 3 back Finally i have an S15🤣


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    333
    Liked
    9
    I hear you mate, the amount times I've change my mind / direction on this project is silly

  5. The following user has liked this post by sammos13:


  6. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    herts,uk
    Posts
    4,424
    Liked
    45
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by sammos13 View Post
    I hear you mate, the amount times I've change my mind / direction on this project is silly
    Yeah man 🤣Finally i have an S15 annoying really my car could have been done ages ago if I didnít go full retard ! Just have to keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the end 🤣Finally i have an S15


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

  7. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    333
    Liked
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pegliobaglio View Post
    Yeah man 藍Finally i have an S15 annoying really my car could have been done ages ago if I didnít go full retard ! Just have to keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the end 藍Finally i have an S15


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk
    ah I see you've studied at my school of modifying cars think I've finally pinned down the spec I want to aim for now so hopefully there is light at the end of tunnel now !

    your project is looking good as well fella !

  8. #177
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    herts,uk
    Posts
    4,424
    Liked
    45
    Finally i have an S15
    @Peglio13
    Ha ha what schools that , the fully retarded all in balls out school on madness ha ha
    Cheers man it should be pretty sweet , itís ridiculous spec now , way more than I ever wanted or need but hey ho do it once Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

  9. #178
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    333
    Liked
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by pegliobaglio View Post
    Ha ha what schools that , the fully retarded all in balls out school on madness ha ha
    Cheers man it should be pretty sweet , it’s ridiculous spec now , way more than I ever wanted or need but hey ho do it once Finally i have an S15Finally i have an S15


    Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk
    hahah that's the one !!!

  10. The following user has liked this post by sammos13:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •