What's new

Finally i have an S15

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate, hopefully use the next few weeks to push this along somewhat and get it going

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Soo been developing and having some custom parts manufactured so it's been a little quiet recently for updates as well as been working on my daily project and acquiring an rx8 track car.

Any way few pictures of the s15 bits I've had made, consists of PAS res mounting brackets, PAS oil cooler mounting brackets, a couple of brake rotor hats and for a laugh a gear knob mainly as I couldn't find one I liked for weight and fit/ergonomics.

More details and pictures to come soon.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
And a couple pictures of other project stuff , brake caliper brackets for my cupra front brake upgrade, just waiting for timesert installation and sole ARB drop links for the rx8, will do the s15 the same way at some point.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Few bits done tonight, custom brackets etc all seem to be good and fit as expected. Next job to finish off cooler lines and start on ducting.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Few more. Need some new hardware

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Few more bits done on the s15, PAS plumbing almost done, couple of mounts I need to mock up and the PAS cooler is sorted.

Next up hopefully first ECU config set up and fire up .

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Very impressed with the CNC work! Is this something you do for a living?
Cheers mate, kinda, I work as part of the product development team for an automotive OEM although not much manufacturing in my role.

Just using those skills and did a lot of searching to find a small volume manufacturer who was competent and competitive on cost.

If anyone is interested in the custom parts seen happy to look at getting a few more made etc.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It's been soo long since I've been able to do any work on the s15. I've Been able to get the rest of the power steering system finished off. Few custom adaptors etc, another thing ticked off the list.

Not 100% happy with the system packaging just yet, mainly as limited space for intake system.

Hopefully get through more stuff soon and get it fired up!