What's new

The Cap'ns Black Silvia

Reaction score
Country
Yes I have a s15 spec r , like yourself I've never seen a s15 in the central area only once in Glasgow have I seen one on the road and that was a few years ago . James

Reaction score
Country
I've got some new shiney stuff to go on her.

mishimoto x-line radiator
samco sport hoses
S15OC carbon cooling panel
Defi BF boost guage and control unit

I've also fitted a C's short shifter which is fantastic!

Reaction score
Country
Lovely car that,black s15's look very sleek!

i did see this for sale son torques website.looks a clean car.

lee

Reaction score
Nice s15 mate..Black s15 always look cool...
and was it hard to score a C'short shifter? I always wanted one....but very hard to come by in New Zealand here

Reaction score
Country
I got a large box from japan last week. The main item being this

A blitz se edition intercooler. A very impressed with it. Only thing is its got me a little confused. On pipe four, the one that attaches to the throttle body, the is a flange sticking out the side of the pipe and also a little pipe that branches off. Now where do this thing go and what are they connected too?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Big one is your recirc valve, small one not sure what it would be called but there is a 'z' bend hose that comes from under the throttle body and that's what connect there.

Reaction score
Country

I put these monsters on recently, very impressed with them. I was worried they wouldn't fit under the gramlights. Also got a Z32 set up to go on the back when I find the time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Finally got the Blitz intercooler on. Managed to do it in one evening with some assistance.

I'm very impressed with the kit, comes with everything you need, including brackets to move the washer bottle out the way and a battery tie bar to mount a small battery sideways on the tray. Unfortunately I have a large battery so its now relocated into the boot. Only thing is you have to get rid off the fog lights, which I didn't use anyway.

I've also binned the factory BOV and carbon canister related nonsense, just to tidy things up a bit.

Next up turbo, injectors and remap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Oaft, I've not updated this in a while. Well since last July if fitted some defi's.

I'm still on the hunt for an oil pressure with white lights, if you have one I want it.

I changed the gearbox oil, an easy job thanks to the c's short shifter.

More recently, I've fitted some wind deflectors, a nice easy job.

That weekend just passed, I swapped my leaking steering rack for a non leaking one, and also put on some superpro rack bushes.

Wheelie bins are the perfect work station for swapping tie rods. Talking off, I've got some ikeya formula ones on the way. Also steering fluid doesn't taste very nice, I wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I like it, good work! The thing that puts this thread head and shoulders above every other progress thread is the bonus mechanical tips, ie; use wheelie bins for swapping tie rods and don't drink PSF, not just pics of new parts but educational too. :D

Reaction score
Country
Haha, thanks. I like to show people that not everyone has access to a huge garage with a ramp/pit. I've got a driveway and some wheelie bins. I like to think of it like a wheeler dealers type of experience, except there's no Mike Brewer annoying me and I don't think Ed's garage is entirely taken up by a stupid French rally thing box.

Reaction score
Country
brakes look sweet are the wheels 17 if so can you tell me where you got the kit from thanks :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Yeah 17's. I bought the kit second hand of Driftworks but the kit is actually from dbpower, who are doing a closing doen sale at the moment so you should be able to pick them up at a great price.