Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked

My baby

And this is a picture i took of it a couple of days ago when i got my new lights

hay guys and girls this is my baby that ive owned for year and a half now and love it to bits and think it looks almost perfect, these are some of the pics of it when i was having it imported by torque GT and just had some goody's fitted to it which are :

Garrett gt2871r
    HKS ssqv3 dump valve
    Boost valve
    Remapped
    K sport 8 pot front brakes
    Decat

it originally came from Japan with

O.Z 17" alloy wheels
    Blitz back box
    Kenwood double din stereo with remote
    tinted windows
    defi gauges
    Nismo suspension
    Nismo strut braces
    Wind deflectors
    and a little blue light up in the corner of the roof

and with the new mods its now putting out 286bhp and all at those lovely rear wheels
    the parts were fitted by Horsham developments and the car will be going back soon
    for more stuff to be done. happy drifting people
    Last edited by Luke; 02-11-2012 at 16:35. Reason: want to put better pictures on
    THE ALBINO KID

Liked
    Need to sort your pics out Luke! You need a photobucket.com account, and then upload your pics to there, then go to the pic click and copy the bottom image IMG and then paste it onto a thread!

S15 spec R Pearl yellow - Sold
    New JDM wagon.... Nissan Cube Autech Rider

Liked
    Looks quality fella. Best colour that to

Liked
    You sure about the turbo not really any power gain over the standerd one

Liked
    OK Sam thanks alot iam not the best with computers just prefer cars haha but thanks iam going to sort that out tonight. so what is wrong with the site or pictures ive used and the site i used was postimage.org if that's any help to anyone. thanks again for everyone's help and comments everyone's so nice and helpful
    THE ALBINO KID

Liked
    no the turbo don't make any more power but the original one had damage to it so thought mite aswel go big and make something good out of something bad and the new turbos a Garrett gt2871r, which is quiet abit more laggy but that can be sorted in time and love the new turbo noise haha
    THE ALBINO KID

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    no the turbo don't make any more power but the original one had damage to it so thought mite aswel go big and make something good out of something bad and the new turbos a Garrett gt2871r, which is quiet abit more laggy but that can be sorted in time and love the new turbo noise haha
    Ah yeah mate when shes maped again youll get a good power gain
    good luck with it

Liked
    My baby
    @Peglio13
    Looks nice mate, gt2871 is good for up to 400hp if you upgrade injectors etc
    i your not looking for big power you may as well give me your tubby I can put it to good use 😜
    Either way looks a nice clean car! With some decent bits on it already, i spot some nismo touches we all like a bit of nismo !Get some better pics up matey!!!

Liked
    cheers Chris yea those pictures are crap iam going to try and but those on bigger and more of them later and i was quiet lucky cause i wouldn't buy a s15 unless it was aero had oz alloys and wanted a jap stereo and so on so i was lucky to get it how i did, those pictures are what torque gt sent me when it was still in Japan and when i got it i noticed the tweeters were missing and just noticed the other day that they were still on the car in those pictures so some light fingered f**k had them at the docks. and haha no chance with my turbo i love it to much and the sound it makes is so much better than the standard and yea i got some injectors and maf on order from parts@feastautoexport.com but ordered them near the start of October and there still not here, i emailed him about it last night but haven't heard anything back as yet so quiet frustrated bout it cause ive bloody paid £300 for them. anyways ill stop ranting but yea want to get about 350bhp out of her eventually but still need an intercooler and want to fit that before i do anything else
    THE ALBINO KID

Liked
    My baby
    @Peglio13

My baby

Yeah you will need uprated fuel pump and sparks too dude plus ebc if you don't have one and full exhaust really to get the best from it.
    Feast are good guys mate I bought some stuff from them before sure it will reach you soon enough
    I think I'm the only person who doesn't like the aero lol but then I always have to be different ha ha ha
    Things always go missing at the docks dude mine had a tv and other bits in the pics but when I picked it up was stripped lol what can you do