What's new

My baby

Reaction score
Country

And this is a picture i took of it a couple of days ago when i got my new lights :D

hay guys and girls this is my baby that ive owned for year and a half now and love it to bits and think it looks almost perfect, these are some of the pics of it when i was having it imported by torque GT and just had some goody's fitted to it which are :

Garrett gt2871r
HKS ssqv3 dump valve
Boost valve
Remapped
K sport 8 pot front brakes
Decat

it originally came from Japan with

O.Z 17" alloy wheels
Blitz back box
Kenwood double din stereo with remote
tinted windows
defi gauges
Nismo suspension
Nismo strut braces
Wind deflectors
and a little blue light up in the corner of the roof :)

and with the new mods its now putting out 286bhp and all at those lovely rear wheels :thumbs:
the parts were fitted by Horsham developments and the car will be going back soon
for more stuff to be done. happy drifting people :)

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Need to sort your pics out Luke! You need a photobucket.com account, and then upload your pics to there, then go to the pic click and copy the bottom image IMG and then paste it onto a thread! :)

Reaction score
Country
OK Sam thanks alot iam not the best with computers just prefer cars haha but thanks iam going to sort that out tonight. so what is wrong with the site or pictures ive used and the site i used was postimage.org if that's any help to anyone. thanks again for everyone's help and comments everyone's so nice and helpful

Reaction score
Country
no the turbo don't make any more power but the original one had damage to it so thought mite aswel go big and make something good out of something bad and the new turbos a Garrett gt2871r, which is quiet abit more laggy but that can be sorted in time and love the new turbo noise haha

Reaction score
no the turbo don't make any more power but the original one had damage to it so thought mite aswel go big and make something good out of something bad and the new turbos a Garrett gt2871r, which is quiet abit more laggy but that can be sorted in time and love the new turbo noise haha
Ah yeah mate when shes maped again youll get a good power gain
good luck with it

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looks nice mate, gt2871 is good for up to 400hp if you upgrade injectors etc
i your not looking for big power you may as well give me your tubby I can put it to good use 😜
Either way looks a nice clean car! With some decent bits on it already, i spot some nismo touches ;) we all like a bit of nismo !Get some better pics up matey!!!

Reaction score
Country
cheers Chris yea those pictures are crap iam going to try and but those on bigger and more of them later and i was quiet lucky cause i wouldn't buy a s15 unless it was aero had oz alloys and wanted a jap stereo and so on so i was lucky to get it how i did, those pictures are what torque gt sent me when it was still in Japan and when i got it i noticed the tweeters were missing and just noticed the other day that they were still on the car in those pictures so some light fingered f**k had them at the docks. and haha no chance with my turbo i love it to much and the sound it makes is so much better than the standard :D and yea i got some injectors and maf on order from parts@feastautoexport.com but ordered them near the start of October and there still not here, i emailed him about it last night but haven't heard anything back as yet so quiet frustrated bout it cause ive bloody paid £300 for them. anyways ill stop ranting but yea want to get about 350bhp out of her eventually but still need an intercooler and want to fit that before i do anything else

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah you will need uprated fuel pump and sparks too dude plus ebc if you don't have one and full exhaust really to get the best from it.
Feast are good guys mate I bought some stuff from them before sure it will reach you soon enough ;)
I think I'm the only person who doesn't like the aero lol but then I always have to be different ha ha ha
Things always go missing at the docks dude mine had a tv and other bits in the pics but when I picked it up was stripped lol what can you do

Reaction score
Country
yea that's good mate cause things would be so boring if everyone was the same but i just had to have an aero lol and original spoiler but iam always unsure bout the rear spats :confused:
and i got a email back from Feast and said its in my area so just got to find out what's happened to it but thanks alot for the reassurance mate :thumbs:
and ebc, are you on about electronic boost controller i have wondered if i should have one
and mate how sick you had a tv tea leafed what really bothers me is that 1 you've paid for that and 2 some careless numb skulls been round the car of your dreams but like you say what can you do no bother stressing bout it as long as they don't hurt body work or engine suppose that the main thing isn't it

Reaction score
Country
hi ali-d how are you mate and haha yea loving the new lights. ive always reversed my cars into parking spots but not no more lol :D and meant to say thanks for sending the loom and bulbs top man, most aftermarket lights just come with the shell and that's it :thumbs:, oh yea and iam loving the picture mate really hard looking car