What's new

My S15

V

Vandal

Ok, I've finally got round to taking some photos. Apologies if they are too big.

ADM s15

Engine: pretty much stock except for fbu and apexi panel filter, 3" turbo back exhaust

Wheels:
Uras NS-01 17x8 wheels (yes I know they're chrome and yes I like them :p )
Toyo Proxes T1R tyres 225/45 (f) and 245/40(r)
Bendix Ultimate brake pads

Interior n stuff:
blitz md boost gauge
sony mp3 head unit
infinity kappa splits
tint

Still to come: fmic/fuel pump/ecu remap/coilovers or springs/dampers (undecided)

bling

D

Derek

Wheels actually look very well. Just get a set of coilovers, Slam car onto wheels and your sorted. Is that a Viper Alarm you have?

V

Vandal

sushiming said:
i been thinking about thoses wheels but in black for mine what offset are thoses??
+30 mate. not much choice in offsets on those wheels. the only different offset is for the 9.5"- +15.

Derek, yep, its a viper alarm.

Definitely needs some lowering. I'm thinking about getting the Nismo S-Tune non adjustable coilovers, as I don't want anything too stiff and only want to lower it about 30mm anyway, or maybe some Tein Super Street.

V

Vandal

Ansch said:
Nice ride mate! :thumbs: How are you finding the T1R?
Easily the best tyres I've tried so far. I've driven them fairly hard in the dry, but I still don't think I've found the limit of their grip yet. They are very 'grippy'. They seem to generate less road noise as well.

So far, they appear to be in another league when compared with the tyres I've previously tried: Federal 595, Falken Azenis and cheapos like Sava and Fulda.

Interesting to see how they perform in the wet...

S

silviac

How do you find your Bendix pads? Are the grippy?

I'm trying to get Endless CC-X

What do you reckon?

V

Vandal

silviac said:
How do you find your Bendix pads? Are the grippy?

I'm trying to get Endless CC-X

What do you reckon?
The Ultimates are a good relatively inexpensive street pad. Good initial bite, not overly dusty, but a little squeaky. Good improvement over stock. I have heard that they disintergrate fairly quickly on the track however. So if you are thinking about some track work, you will have to yank them out.

I'd say the Endless CC-X pads are in a league above the Ultimates.

S

silviac

Ahh.. cos atm, CC-X costs twice more than Bendix but CC-X is 30 or so% off retail so i'm tempted to get CC-X.

I guess I might go for CC-X even though a good comment of your Bendix :)