What's new

Jamie's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
As some of you may know, i bought Kimi's S15 from her a while a go and i couldn't be any happier with the choice i made! Since owning the car, not a lot has been done apart from updating my cleaning products to keep it in the condition i bought it in! External stickers that were on the car have been removed as this was the only thing that didn't appeal to me.

Mod list to date:

Custom remapp & chip by Jez Horsham Delevopements
Apexi air induction kit with cold air feed
HKS evc5 boost controller
HKS Silent hi-power stainless exhaust
HKS front pipe
HKS ssq
HKS iradium spark plugs
creaseys de cat
Cusco polished alloy front strut brace
Cusco polished alloy rear strut brace
Cusco brake stopper kit
Cusco rear anti roll bar
Cusco cooling panel
Apex front mounted intercooler
Apex fully adjustable coilovers
Apex rear camber adjusters
Apex stainless polished air intake
Alpine headunit
Alpine sub/amp
Infinity speakers
Nismo gear knob
Trust style front lip spoiler
Rays Gramlights alloys
Toyo proxy T1R's
Brembo 5 grooved big brake kit front
Brembo 10 groove discs rear
Goodridge braided brake hoses
Ferodo DS2500 brake pads
Castrol SRF brake fluid

Here's a few up to date pictures (most will not really see any difference; also, forgive the poor quality snaps from the iphone!)

Absolutely loving the S15 and i am hoping to hold onto her as long as practically possible :) The car is currently living in Portsmouth at HMS Sultan while im based here. I will be moving down to Culdrose in just over a month so the Silvia will be coming with me! As for plans; I'd like her to sit a little lower, possibly remove the spoiler and remove the tints but not too sure just yet! Any comments welcome :D

Reaction score
Country
clean clean clean!!! immaculate mate!!! lovely car, well taken care off, hope you enjoy it like it previous owner must surely did!

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
hi jamie,

glad to hear you are enjoying the car :thumbs:

the stickers were put on mainly because i used it as our works show car at the japanse car shows
as most of the parts were sourced through coordsport :D

you wont be able to remove the tints as they arent tinted film, it was factory fit glass.

Its good to see you are looking after it :nod:

have fun and enjoy culdrose ....i can recommend the grange for breakfast! [ its right by culdrose viewing area ]

kimi x
p.s
you have given me an idea...i'll post up my new ride ;)

Reaction score
your car looks very nice and clean mate...
It will look even better once lowered...
I like the spoiler so keep it...the only thing that probably need to be removed is the triangle bit thing with the brake light on the rear spoiler...

my 2C.

Reaction score
Country
clean clean clean!!! immaculate mate!!! lovely car, well taken care off, hope you enjoy it like it previous owner must surely did!
Cheers pal :) Still enjoying it as much as ever! :D
hi jamie,

glad to hear you are enjoying the car :thumbs:

the stickers were put on mainly because i used it as our works show car at the japanse car shows
as most of the parts were sourced through coordsport :D

you wont be able to remove the tints as they arent tinted film, it was factory fit glass.

Its good to see you are looking after it :nod:

have fun and enjoy culdrose ....i can recommend the grange for breakfast! [ its right by culdrose viewing area ]

kimi x
p.s
you have given me an idea...i'll post up my new ride ;)
Ahh that makes sense (stickers)!

I've come round to the tints now, i'm glad they're there :)

I will have to try out the grange when i get down there, thanks for the heads up ;) aha

p.s. Seen the thread with your new car.. Thumbs up from me :thumbs:
your car looks very nice and clean mate...
It will look even better once lowered...
I like the spoiler so keep it...the only thing that probably need to be removed is the triangle bit thing with the brake light on the rear spoiler...

my 2C.
Cheers for the comments matey. The car has now been lowered an extra 20mm all round! :)

Reaction score
Country
Couple of updates for the thread! Coilovers have been lowered an extra 20mm and i'm really happy wityh the result. The spoiler has also been removed and now im just waiting to get it into the bodyshop to get the bolt holes welded up and the bootlid sprayed!

Few pictures to show the difference: